Company: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: March 24, 2020
La Quinta by Wyndham is now seeking a Night Auditor to join our
team at the La Quinta by Wyndham Raleigh - Cary location in Cary,
North Carolina.Job SummaryThe Night Auditor is responsible for
reconciling all hotel cashier transactions; reviewing, organizing
and compiling management reports on a timely basis and ensuring the
accuracy of guest billings and city ledger transactions. He/she is
also responsible for effectively communicating concerns and/or
related issues to all levels of management and performing guest
service agent duties as required, including check-in, check-out,
switchboard operation and reservations.Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or one year of
progressive experience in a hotel or related field required.
- Guest Service Experience preferred.
- Computer knowledge/skills required.Physical Requirements
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Sedentary work Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to
lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Late/Overnight shift.General Requirements
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Fundamental
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be willing to cross train in other accounting or
- Must be able to prioritize job functions in order to meet
- Perform guest services functions as required (i.e. check guests
in/out, take reservations, we-up calls, etc.).
- Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports.
- Prepare and distribute necessary daily reports as required
(i.e., Daily Operating Report, Discount Programs, Tax Reports,
etc.) according to hotel standards.
- Prepare and distribute month-end reports.
- Audit and reconcile all Front Desk and Food & Beverage Cashiers
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on
a timely basis.
- Prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
- Ensure accuracy of all numbers reported including
- Input and update financial information into corporate
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual data processing
system functions as required.
- Keep management abreast of any unusual operational or financial
events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Respond to governmental inquiries upon receipt.
- Handle guest requests.COMPANY OVERVIEW:Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel
management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels
in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection
of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the
richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel
travel possible for all.Our hotel owners are the stewards of our
brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe
guests deserve great experiences, and our robust
portfoliodistinguished by our leading economy and midscale
brandsdelivers just that.We are AmericInn by Wyndham, Baymont by
Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and
Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn
Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La Quinta Inns &
Suites, Microtel by Wyndham, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada
Worldwide by Wyndham, Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection
by Wyndham, Travelodge by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by
Wyndham, Wyndham Garden, Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and
Resorts.Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the
globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham
Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members
worldwide.Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer.Job Location: La Quinta by Wyndham Raleigh - Cary, 191
Crescent Commons, Cary, North Carolina 27518Employment Status:
Keywords: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Cary , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!