Site Solutions Analyst
Company: IQVIA Holdings Inc
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Job description Job Summary The Site Operations Associate is
responsible for initial site communication, site required document
collection and validation and upload within the proprietary
software system, start up, visit and pass through payments and
ensuring site satisfaction. This position is responsible for data
implementation for contracts with CRO's, clinical sites, clients
and investigators. This includes control and oversight of the
master site list, set-up of vendor records in appropriate internal
systems, set-up and amendment of visit and reimbursable budget
records. The Site Operations Associate is responsible for site
communication throughout the closeout process, ensure all
appropriate payments have been made. This role executes the site
reimbursement process of invoicing and accounts payables. Summary
of Essential Job Functions
- Provides support for the start-up, maintenance and study
closeout phases of payments service delivery.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for process improvement
to the immediate supervisor
- Ensures that all contract records are established to support
timely and accurate payments to sites within the terms of signed
SOWs with sponsors.
- Works in coordination with designated Client Leads to support
achievement of contractual commitments from study initiation
- Set-up vendor records and maintain the master site list for
assigned clinical trials ensuring that all payee records are
established according to the terms of the Clinical Trial Agreement
- Post CTAs, PIFs, W9s, W8s or other contract related documents
to the site contract record
- Set-up initial CTA visit and reimbursable budgets.
- Performs payment processing and service resolution for an
assigned set of sponsors and studies
- Responsible for ownership, opening, monitoring and resolution
of cases and site communications
- Ensure support to the clinical trial sites is provided at
DrugDev' levels of excellence through timely resolution of issues
that are raised through email and/or phone contact.
- Ensures work is SSAE 16 compliant where appropriate.
- Ensure that all vendor and budget set-ups are peer reviewed for
accuracy as defined by SSAE16 policies and procedures.
- Perform peer reviews as assigned to ensure the accuracy of all
vendor and contract records.
- Process payee, name, address or banking change requests in
compliance with SSAE16 policies and procedures to ensure that
payments are processed with accuracy.
- Responsible for opening, managing and closing trackers with our
Finance department and with our Clients
- Responsible for final closeout site communication and ensuring
all payments are appropriately processed
- Performs ongoing edits and updates of applicable site specific
information in database for accurate reporting
- Assist in the preparation of project status reports that are
reviewed with the client during Project Team and Governance
- Acts as escalation point for open issues from the sites
- Other duties as assigned Competencies
- Teamwork - Listens and responds constructively to other team
members' ideas. Expresses disagreement constructively (e.g., by
emphasizing points of agreement, suggesting alternatives that may
be acceptable to the group). Provides assistance, information, or
other support to others, to build or maintain relationships with
- Adaptable - Personally develops a new method or approach.
Proposes new approaches, methods, or technologies. Develops better,
faster, or less expensive ways to do things.
- Customer Orientation - Quickly and effectively solves customer
problems. Lets customers know he/she is willing to work with them
to meet their needs. Presents a cheerful, positive manner with
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills - Acquires and
applies knowledge, skills and experience to accomplish results.
Assesses situations accurately and determines appropriate action.
Identifies and utilizes resources effectively and responsibly.
Plans, prioritizes, and organizes work effectively to produce
measurable results. Takes ownership for own self-development.
- Professionalism and Accountability - Demonstrates enthusiasm
for and commitment to the position and accepts responsibility for
personal actions. Sets high standards and well-defined, realistic
goals for one's self; displays a high level of effort and
commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner; is
motivated to achieve. Supervisory Responsibilities This position
does not have responsibility for managing people. Minimum
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business Administration or
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years of prior accounts payable/invoicing
- Experience with financial business applications preferred
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- General knowledge of Clinical Trial Industry preferred
- Familiarity with foreign currency Skill Requirements
- Must be customer focused and have excellent interpersonal,
written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- High energy, self-starter with the ability to work in a team
environment as well as independently
- Able to think independently, and to analyze and solve problems
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Detail oriented, analytical and the ability to meet aggressive
- Comfortable working in a global company environment
- Strong PC skills (i.e. Microsoft Office, Google, MS Project,
- ------ #LI-SM4 At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries
of human science and data science to make the biggest impact
possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The
advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research
services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible
by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight,
curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn
more at jobs.iqvia.com. IQVIA is an EEO Employer -
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled IQVIA, Inc. provides
reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities.
Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an
application for employment or otherwise participate in the
application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team
at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an
Keywords: IQVIA Holdings Inc, Cary , Site Solutions Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!