Company: ABB Group
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal
of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender,
LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are
embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually
and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
One of the reasons for ABB's success is our rigorous and forward
thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100
countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the
insights we need to make successful, long-term business
decisions.The role reports to the Region Head Audit and is located
in Cary, North Carolina. As a Internal Auditor, you will be
responsible for providing independent, objective assurance and
consulting services designed to add value and improve the
organization's operations. It helps the organization accomplish its
objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to
evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control
and governance processes. Your responsibilities
- Operational and Financial audits: Participate in operational
and financial audits (pre - on-site and post- phases) for different
- Collect, analyze, interpret documents / information to arrive
at audit result, and prepare work papers in accordance with ABB
Internal Audit procedures/standards.
- Accurate evaluation of the internal control system of the
- Document audit findings, risks and recommendations.
- Communicate audit results to Auditor in Charge and the Regional
Head of Internal Audit.
- Compliance audits / reviews: Participate in compliance audits /
reviews (pre-, on-site and post- phases) and prepare work papers in
accordance with ABB Internal Audit procedures / standards.
- Document compliance audit / review findings.
- Communicate audit / review results to the Auditor in Charge and
the Regional Head of Internal Audit.
- Follow-up reviews: Participate in follow-up reviews for
operational, financial and compliance audits.
- Document results of test work in accordance with ABB Internal
Audit procedures / standards.
- Communicate review results to Auditor in Charge and the
Regional Head of Internal Audit.
- Special Assignments: As directed by ABB Internal Audit
Management (e.g. deficiency remediation support). Your background
- University degree in accounting / business administration /
economics or engineering and minimum of 2 years of experience in
finance / audit or operations.
- Ability to travel 60% to 65% and be out of state or country for
3 weeks at a time.
- Bachelor's in Accounting / Finance / Engineering or Business is
- Good oral and written communication skills, proficiency in
- Ability to operate within teams of diverse cultures.
- Strong analytical and IT skills.
- Fluent in Spanish or French is a plus. More about us We look
forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more
about ABB, take another look at our website .Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABBABB is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging
diversity in the workplace.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital
status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status.
For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant,
please visit the following websites: . As an Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request
to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility
between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through
Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-.Protected
veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a
reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your
ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your
disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an
ABB HR Representative at 1- or by sending an email to . Resumes and
applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Keywords: ABB Group, Cary , Internal Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!