Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill a Controller position in Raleigh, NC. 3 days- in-office
- Type: Fulltime (40 hours / week) contract
- Length: 9-24 months
- Shift/Hours: 8A - 5P Key Responsibilities: The Controller
ensures complete, accurate and timely Profit & Loss Statement,
Balance Sheets and analysis.
- Independent validation of the value of our trading
- Working with the businesses and the new business product groups
to evaluate & integrate new products and businesses into our
financial environment in a controlled manner.
- The provision of reliable and significant financial information
to the business managers as well as external and internal business
- Responsible for building input into the development and
improvement of strategic systems and implementation and continuous
improvement at a local level in terms of process and EUCs.
- Responsible for the analysis and advisory aspects of Product
Control's primary role which is the financial guardianship of the
Bank's sales and trading activities, advising and independently
meaningful key partners on accounting and valuation matters
impacting the financial documents, including daily P&L and
balance sheet movements. Requirements for the Controller
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance,
accounting, or relevant field required.
- 7+ years of Finance or Accounting experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a degree in
Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business, Mathematics, or
- Results-oriented self-starter with the ability to work well
within a team, and independently in a fast-paced and dynamic
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify and interpret
trends and outliers in data sets, and connect these to business and
- Excellent planning and task management skills; ability to see
the big picture as well as a strong focus on day-to-day execution
#Finance #controller #accountant #accounting Why work for
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits IMPORTANT: This
Financial Analyst jo is being recruited for by Adecco's National
Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be
considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco"
button to submit your resume. The Adecco Group is a global leader
in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our
business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70
countries and territories around the world. We offer employment
opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us
today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits
packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday,
401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/Disabled Adecco will consider qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records for employmentEqual
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to The Company will consider qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records
Keywords: Adecco USA, Cary , Controller 3, Accounting, Auditing , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!