Data Analyst / Business Analyst 3 (Controls, Banking)
Company: Yoh A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- Must be a US CITIZEN or GREEN CARD HOLDER to apply** **Must
have FINANCIAL SERVICES experience**
1st choice: Data Analysis and Business Analysis (50/50); and
2nd choice: Business Analysis, Regulatory, Banking; with some type
of Data Process Controls
Candidate will supplement staff at a VP level. There are Bi-Annual
data control reporting that is completed - the 2nd half of the
reporting begins in November - and they are wrapping up the first
half of the year now. (This is for federal regulatory reporting in
17 fields, and the person will assess the data controls. The
heaviest reporting period is November-March.)
We are the Investment Banking and Consolidated US Operations Chief
Data Office (IB/CUSO CDO) and are responsible for data governance
and data quality and controls vertically across the IB division and
horizontally across various departments for CUSO as defined by the
Group wide Data Management Framework.
The team is engaged in conducting data certifications and
attestations on Critical data elements (CDEs) and associated data
controls owned across various line of businesses within Investment
Bank. This is part of an exercise to meet IB compliance for BCBS
239 and other regulatory requirements.
Data Ownership and Attestation
Key Responsibilities Are
- Collaborate with internal teams to prepare and present CDEs for
ownership across the various lines of businesses. This includes
creating summary packs and presenting to senior management for
annual certification and attestation.
- Meet with business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and IT
counterparts to understand the traceability for CDEs as they relate
to various product lines across the businesses and also how CDEs
flow from front office to various Regulatory reports.
- Work with the Control officers to map business controls to
Critical Data Elements. Ensure Year End control testing is
completed for Business and IT controls and result packs are
prepared to share with IB stakeholders for attestation.
- Maintain lists of CDEs and associated controls to ensure proper
tracking and upload to a central repository.
- Ensure any control gaps are formally logged by the control
teams to ensure formal remediation is completed within a stipulated
Additional Responsibilities Are
- Ability to interact with all SMEs in both business and
technology in all front-to-back teams in Investment Bank,
Operations, Risk & Finance and Compliance to support CDE
- Upload pertinent CDE and Control information into a central
- Experience in the Financial Industry is a must
- Knowledge about front to back processes in an Investment Bank
- Knowledge and experience using Collibra and HP Quality Center
- Experience in one or more functional areas e.g. Regulatory
Reporting, RWA Calculations, Market Risk or Credit Risk a plus
- Knowledge and experience using a Control repository a plus
Keywords: Yoh A Day & Zimmermann Company, Cary , Data Analyst / Business Analyst 3 (Controls, Banking), Accounting, Auditing , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!