Company: SCHUNK Intec Inc
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Senior Accountant will have substantial exposure to monthly
closing processes, forecasting and budgeting, and customer billing.
They will be organized and approach each issue with an analytical
mindset. We offer a generous employee benefits package that
includes individual health insurance for $37 to $53 per month, 18+
days of paid time off, 8 holidays, dental, vision, life insurance,
401K match, disability, and HSA matching contributions. What You
- Prepare inventory-related journal entries, monitor and
reconcile various cost accounting reports.
- Audit and process credit card bills and payments. Ensure
business transactions are reported in accordance with generally
accepted accounting principles
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the
financial statements and related notes
- Research and analyze expense variances for company
- Reconcile and file monthly/quarterly sales and use tax
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Provide supporting documentation for auditors
- Assist in month-end closing (fixed assets, journal entries,
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in
accordance with company policy.
- A minimum of 6 years combination of Accounting degree education
and general ledger experience.
- Ability to use PC applications including advanced skills with
Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, functions, VLOOKUP, conditional
formatting), and Word, and Email
- Experience with enterprise resource planning software like SAP,
Microsoft Dynamics, and Oracle JD Edwards is highly preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills, basic accounting principles,
strong organizational skills, research and resolution skills, data
analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general
ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and
- Fostering a collaborative teamwork environment by means of
exceptional verbal, written, and listening skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced
and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and
timelinessWho We Are: Come work for the competence and world market
leader for clamping technology and gripping systems. Join a global
team of more than 3,500 employees in nine plants and 33
subsidiaries around the world. SCHUNK USA headquarters is located
in Morrisville, NC and is home to its own manufacturing facility, a
tech and training center that hosts customer events and live demos,
and operational teams who thrive on driving excellence in the
Keywords: SCHUNK Intec Inc, Cary , Senior Accountant*, Accounting, Auditing , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!