Company: PeriGen Perinatal Decision Support Systems
Posted on: June 22, 2022
PeriGen is a leading innovator in perinatal software solutions.
Our team of visionary clinicians and software developers use
artificial intelligence to harness complicated data for a simple
mission - protecting moms and babies. The company is headquartered
in Cary, NC, with offices in Montreal and Tel Aviv.
We are looking for an experienced Staff Accountant. This role will
be located in our US headquarters office in Cary, NC. In office
Tuesday and Thursday of each week.In this role, you will:
- Independently prepare month-end analysis in a timely fashion,
for review and approval by management. Compare budget to actual for
each operating department, research discrepancies, and report
findings to management.
- Maintains balance sheet details, in preparation for review and
final approval by other Finance team members.
- Perform payroll functions for U.S. and Canadian companies.
- Perform accounts payable function for U.S. and Canadian
companies and maintain all vendor files.
- Prepare all certain journal entries surrounding cash and
payroll transactions and initiate other journal entries as
requested, utilizing NetSuite system.
- May assist other Finance team members with special projects,
including data auditing and cleanup for system maintenance
- Handles all collections activities for the Company, applying
judgement to sensitive and complicated contract arrangements.
We're looking for a collaborative professional with Staffing
Accountant expertise and at least 5 years of experience Accounting
and at least 2 years' preferably in healthcare IT or medical device
industry. Successful candidates will come from a
hospital/clinical/biotech environment and have:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field is
highly preferred. An equivalent amount of experience and education
may be considered.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in accounting, preferably in
healthcare IT or medical device industry.
- Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of accounting and taxation principles and
- Detail oriented, with the ability to quickly compare financial
data and identify discrepancies and errors.
- Previous experience managing multi-state payroll.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong PC skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel. NetSuite
experience is a plus.
- Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Exercise independent judgement, concentrate, think,
communicate, interact with others, manage multiple tasks and cope
with stressful situations and deadlines.
- Ability to perform sedentary physical activity of an
administrative nature. The employee must occasionally lift office
products and supplies.
- Remote work currently 3 days per week
- Competitive medical/dental/vision insurance plans
- HSA and HRA savings accounts with company contribution
- 401(k) with 5% company match
- Employer-paid basic life, short-term disability, and long-term
- Competitive PTO accrual
Keywords: PeriGen Perinatal Decision Support Systems, Cary , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!