Senior Internal Auditor - Audit Services
Company: UNC Health Care
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Description Become part of an inclusive organization with over
30,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health
and well-being of the unique communities we serve. This position
may involve support of various hospitals and health care systems
within the UNC Health Care System, but will be employed by Rex
Hospital, Inc. (this includes, but is not limited to, for purposes
of payroll, health benefits, retirement options, and applicable
- Responsible for performing financial and operational
- Reviews documents and records for deficiencies in controls or
non-compliance with established policies.
- Completes audit functions including verifying, sampling,
reviewing, confirming, and reporting.
- Ensures compliance with federal regulations and established UNC
Health System policies and procedures.Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration,
Finance, Health Administration or related field.
- Three (3) years of auditing and accounting experience with
Healthcare, with a public accounting firm, or other related
internal audit work.
- Existing certification or in process of obtaining certification
(i.e., CIA, CPA, CMA, CFE).Highly desirable skills (not a must):
- Electronic Audit Workpaper Systems (i.e., TeamMate or
- AHIA, IIA or HFMA certifications
- Previous Business Intelligence (BI), and/or Data Analysis/Data
Mining experience (i.e., ACL Audit Exchange or SAP Business
- Knowledge of advanced accounting principles and auditing
- Knowledge of healthcare/clinical accounting systems
- Knowledge of government financial healthcare operations laws
Keywords: UNC Health Care, Cary , Senior Internal Auditor - Audit Services, Accounting, Auditing , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!