Sr. SAP S4 Analyst - Finance
Company: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Sr. SAP S4 Analyst - FinanceLocation : CARY, NC, United States
Job Family : Information Technology
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Jan 18, 2023
Job ID : 28664Back to Search ResultsJob DescriptionApply Now >
Save Job Job SavedParker Hannifin is in the process of a major
digital transformation. We are looking for a candidate with SAP
FICO functional expertise to provide application & Implementation
leadership and process support. As an SAP FICO Analyst and a part
of the core team, you will play a critical role in an SAP S/4
implementation. Not only will you provide technical leadership for
the implementation of all things SAP Finance, but you will also be
critical in sharing your integration experience with other
- Configuration and testing of the SAP FICO modules (GL, AP, AR,
AA, CO, HANA PS, CO-PC, CO-PA, DM, etc.).
- Understanding and analyzing business requirements and
translating them into system requirements, configurations, and
- Dispositioning requirements that deviate from SAP Best
Practices and effectively aiding the business in adopting standard
- Completing the functional specifications for any interfaces and
reports required in the Record-to-Report workstream.
- Monitoring the technical delivery and aiding in the testing and
validation financial transactions.
- Conducting unit testing, functional and system integration
testing, both functional and security, and triaging system
deficiencies when they occur.
- Assisting in data migration including data mapping (ETL), data
validation and financial reconciliation.
- Develop documentation, including requirements gathering
documentation, functional design documents, test scripts, training
- Supporting the FICO modules in a steady-state environment post
- Triaging issues and defects and track and report on resolution
and perform root cause analysis.
- Monitoring and respond to service desk tickets and maintain
- Providing status updates on operational activities, incidents,
service requests and minor enhancements.
- Ensuring 100% compliance with all regulatory and security
requirements associated with SOX, GDPR and other audits for all
- Develop a thorough understanding of processes and systems that
are supported by the corporate ERP systems and make recommendations
for global improvement.
- Build relationships with business leads in the Finance
- Establish himself/herself as the internal technology lead/SME
when it comes to the Finance.
- Continuously improve professional business and technical skills
through practice, training, and participation in User Groups and
- Supervise, mentor, and develop skills of team members when
- Must be a US Citizen, Green Card holder, or Permanent
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Computer
Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience configuring and implementing SAP
Finance modules with experience with S4/HANA 1709 or
- Full life cycle implementation experience.
- Experience writing functional specifications and working with
ABAP developers to complete object development (RICEF) and
- Strong scoping/estimation, problem-solving, troubleshooting,
and technical experience with the ability to root cause application
- Experience in Test case preparation, Unit testing, UAT support.
Experience in 3rd party tools preferred. (Tricentis, HPQC,
- Experience and expertise in S4/HANA Finance and Central
Finance, responding to user requirements, problem resolution,
develop designs, and process modeling.
- Understanding of business and S/4 configuration knowledge
around General Ledger, Ledger concepts, Profit Center Accounting &
Financial Closing Processes.
- Strong understanding of treasury processes such as cash and
liquidity management, new bank account management, Accounts
Payable, and Automated Payment processes.
- Understanding of the new asset accounting, asset
acquisition/capitalization process using Internal Orders/Project
Systems, Asset life cycle transactions.
- Integration knowledge between FI and other logistics modules
(ex: MM, SD).
li> Master's degree in computer, business, or finance.
- Experience in an operational Finance Role.
- Business processes/configuration around cost center planning,
calculation of activity rates, overhead accounting.
- Core business processes in controlling module along with
integration knowledge with PP, COPA.
- Product cost planning and good understanding of MTS/MTO
scenarios with Sale order costing.
- Material ledger, actual costing is preferred.
- Transfer pricing concept is an added advantage.
- Prior experience working in global manufacturing company.
Founded in 1917, Parker Hannifin Corporation is a $13.7 billion,
With annual sales of $13.7 billion in fiscal year 2020, Parker
Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion
and control technologies and systems, providing
precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile,
industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 49
countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual
dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years,
among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the
S&P 500 index.
Parker's engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies
uniquely positions the company to solve some of the world's
greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers,
Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new
ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges.Parker is an equal
opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age,
race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or
disability in relation to recruitment and employment.Drug-Free
In accordance with Parker's policies and applicable state laws,
Parker provides for a drug-free workplace. Therefore, all
applicants seeking employment with Parker will be subject to drug
testing as a condition of employment.
Save Job Job Saved
Keywords: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group, Cary , Sr. SAP S4 Analyst - Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!