Information Security Auditor
Company: Relias Learning
Posted on: November 5, 2018
Company: Relias Learning
Requisition ID: 26574
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high energy and fast paced position as an Information Security Auditor? Join Relias, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve their clinical outcomes!
Relias provides a blended approach of learning, assessments and analytics for approximately 7,000 healthcare providers, covering both physical and mental health needs, as well as public safety organizations. Relias offers unrivaled course content and allows staff and organizations to demonstrate skill and performance, all in a singular, powerful learning management system.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge - Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays, including your birthday
- Comprehensive 2-week training program - a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte's 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
The Information Security Auditor role is responsible for performing and managing audit internal policies and procedures, conduct Privacy Impact analysis, and business impact analysis for the organization and for external vendor management. This position reports directly to the Information Security Officer (ISO).
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Plan, execute and lead security audits across an organization
- Inspect and evaluate financial and information systems, management procedures and security controls
- Evaluate the efficiency, effectiveness and compliance of operation processes with corporate security policies and related government regulations
- Develop and administer risk-focused exams for IT systems
- Review or interview personnel to establish security risks and complications
- Execute and properly document the audit process on a variety of computing environments and computer applications
- Assess the exposures resulting from ineffective or missing control practices
- Accurately interpret audit results against defined criteria
- Weigh the relevancy, accuracy and perspective of conclusions against audit evidence
- Provide a written and verbal report of audit findings
- Develop rigorous "best practice" recommendations to improve security on all levels
- Work with management to ensure security recommendations comply with company procedure
- Collaborate with departments to improve security compliance, manage risk and bolster effectiveness
- Help plan risk-based IT audits
- Review audits and evaluations
- Review agency security policies, computer settings, and practices
- Interview agency staff
- Evaluate physical and logical controls of data centers and agency buildings
- Develop audit findings and prepare audit reports
- Help monitor selected state IT projects
- Perform enterprise-wide internal and external vulnerability.
- Conduct monthly scans (both infrastructure and application) to assess security posture using tools approved by the Information Security Officer. Currently these tools are SonarCube used to scan source code and Nessus utilized to scan all endpoints.
- Prepare report on scanning results monthly.
- Perform ad hoc scanning as needed.
- Prepare a report monthly of analysis of security configuration management following the common vulnerability reporting framework.
- Prepare a report to Information Security Officer (ISO) bi-monthly of any suspicious system changes.
- Other duties as specified by manager or organization
YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
-- 2+ years in Information Security
-- 2+ years in Information Technology
-- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, with preferred degree in Computer Science
-- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams and OneNote
-- Must have demonstrable balance of business and technical skills
-- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, including ability to establish strong relationships with internal customers.
-- Basic understanding of database structure, cloud technologies.
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
Nearest Major Market: Raleigh
Audit, Information Security, Corporate Security, Counseling, Finance, Technology, Security, Healthcare
Keywords: Relias Learning, Cary , Information Security Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!