Company: Apex Systems
Location: Fuquay Varina
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Our Client in Fuquay-Varina, NC is seeking a System
Administrator to join their team. This is a perm opportunity. If
qualified and interested, please email your resume to Katie at !
Remote through COVID, but will eventually return partially on-site
later on. Organizational Imperatives:
- Assist with technical expertise in planning and developing high
quality and highly functional systems.
- Maintain, upgrade, and administer organizational software,
hardware, and network systems.
- Assist with diagnosing and resolving system problems.
- Ensure that the day-to-day infrastructure runs smoothly and
- Provide the organization with high levels of customer service.
- Professionally and persuasively communicate via phone, email,
and in person to provide support.
- Goal orientated and driven for results to achieve the goals of
the company by conveying a sense of urgency, driving issues to
closure, and persisting despite obstacles and opposition.
- Passion for helping the business achieves operational
- Organize time effectively.
- Demonstrates understanding of key issues relevant to
maintaining a healthy technology environment.
- Exhibits good business ethics both internally and externally.
Critical Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Administer network servers and technology tools.
- Administer user and workstation accounts in various systems
including Active Directory, Office365, HCM, Kronos, and Azure
- Evaluate, develop, and implement new or updated technologies
that meet the needs of the organization.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of DR strategies for
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to
- Troubleshoot issues and outages. Lead the effort to resolve
issues and outages.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
- Administer VMWare ESXi\vSphere environment.
- Administer infrastructure update schedule.
- Support infrastructure backups including Veeam and Azure backup
- Assist in investigating network outages and take appropriate
actions including escalation.
- Update and Maintain infrastructure documentation. Additional
Technical Skill Requirements
- PowerShell Scripting automation knowledge
- Windows operating system experience.
- Knowledge of SAN Storage systems.
- Knowledge of VMware ESX and vCenter server.
- Knowledge of supporting backup solutions. [Veeam
- Knowledge of IT Security concepts and practice as they relate
to servers and desktops
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud hosting, computing, and storage
solutions (AWS, Azure etc.) Preferred Qualifications:
- BS or Equivalent
- 5+ years' experience EEO EmployerApex Systems is an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow
discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical
conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered
domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a
crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation,
union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in
a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you
have visited our website in search of information on employment
opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an
accommodation in using our website for a search or application,
please contact our Employee Services Department at
Keywords: Apex Systems, Cary , Sys Admin, Administration, Clerical , Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!