Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill a Sr. Purchasing Coordinator job in the RTP area. This is a
temporary, one year opportunity with the option to become a
permanent position. As a Sr. Purchasing Coordinator you will be
responsible Receiving, Analyzing & Converting requests from the
business into Purchase Order requisitions in PeopleSoft. Working
closely with Buyers and other stake holders to support the business
through the ordering process. Apply Now if you meet the
qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Sr. Purchasing Coordinator job
• Work with functional stakeholders to identify requirements and
establish the purchasing process steps and timetables.
• May act as contact point for the business to explain and support
their efforts to successfully complete the PO Requisition
• Analyze vendor bids and prepare comparative analysis to support
• Ensure purchase orders comply with contract terms and work to
improve the efficiency of the purchase to pay process.
• Assist requesters with the creation of purchase order and
contract requisitions as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Work with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of goods or
services requested by the business.
• All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as
• Knowledge of purchasing or procurement processes.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Data analysis and manipulation skills.
• Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to
determine appropriate action.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements
to meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
with co-workers and vendors.
• May be required to work shift hours to cover West Coast business
Minimum Required Education & Experience
• Bachelor?s Degree with 2+ years of experience in purchasing,
supply chain management, materials management, or procurement; or
equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• PeopleSoft purchasing experience an added advantage.
• Extensive use of telephone and other communications requiring
accurate perception of speech.
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Sr. Purchasing
Coordinator job in the RTP area or you can visit our website
www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are
Equal Opportunity Employer