Company: Learning Care Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
La Petite Academy on Baines Court in Cary is Hiring an
Come Grow With Us!
Administrative Assistants perform a variety of routines from
bookkeeping to clerical work, primarily related to the enrollments,
computation of fees, billing and collection of child care center
fees for service. They will split time between administrative
duties and assisting teachers and children in the classrooms!
- Receiving, coding and processing monthly enrollments for
- Preparing and balancing deposits and posting payments to the
child care accounts.
- Reviewing computer reports related to billing and receipts for
accuracy and preparing various reports for the various child care
- Inputting data for extra charges and credits for billing.
- Follow up on delinquent accounts.
- Reconciling payments from 3rd party payers
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree preferred
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional
center/school requirements may apply.
- Three-year experience involving the preparation and maintenance
of bookkeeping or financial records.
- Strong knowledge of Bookkeeping and accounting clerical
procedures as related to accounts receivable, accounts payable,
billing and other standard accounting functions.
- Basic business data processing principles as applied to
financial record keeping.
- Posting, verifying, compiling and reconciling various
accounting documents, records and reports. Maintaining attention to
detail and accuracy while meeting critical deadlines.
- Exercising independent judgment within established guidelines
and prioritizing work.
Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child
care provider in North America and a leader in early education. Our
programs are designed for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Across
our eight unique brands, we're committed to creating
state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and
expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team.
To make a difference and have a positive impact on every child at
our schools, their families, and the communities we serve every
day. We support child development for infants to school-age
students, through a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in a
safe, nurturing, fun school environment. As experts in child care
and early education, we empower children to be ready for school, we
instill a lifelong love of learning, and we provide a solid
foundation for a successful future.
Safety. Care. Education. Results. Our Values Safety, Honesty,
Trust, Passion for Excellence, Love of Learning, and
Please visit for more information.
Keywords: Learning Care Group, Cary , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!