Product Marketing Specialist
Company: ABB Group
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Product Marketing SpecialistTake your next career step at ABB
with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society
and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At
ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion
across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and
generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and
every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and
celebrates individual differences.Working within the
Electrification Business Area in the United States, you will
utilize your creative skills and capabilities to design, develop
and implement the product marketing, positioning, and go-to-market
strategy for our lighting panelboard product line. You will be
accountable for the ownership of the respective product portfolio
for all marketing and business development activities in the US.
You will also lead the communication and messaging of our product
value propositions in alignment with ABB's global product marketing
strategy., ****The preferred location is Cary, NC; however, we will
consider virtual/remote-based arrangements for highly qualified
individuals.****This position reports toProduct Marketing
- Create, plan, and ensure the effective implementation of the US
go-to-market product marketing strategy
- Ensure achievement of product marketing targets and budgets
through regular oversight, definition, and implementation of
- Develop and implement annual marketing plans in conjunction
with US customer experience and communication teams
- Prepare business plans focused on business development for the
lighting panelboard market
- Coordinate with cross-functional and cross-division product
marketing and sales team members to define appropriate forecasts
- Collect, evaluate, and share customer research, market
conditions, and competitive data with a focus on Commercial and
Industrial users, contractors, and distributors
- Collaborate with division Global Product Managers on local
standards and installation norms to ensure local product market
- Lead and manage commercialization efforts of multiple programs,
including voice of customer (VOC) and product launchesYour
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Experience preferred in Sales, Marketing, Product Management,
or Product Marketing.
- Experience with the commercial and industrial market is highly
- Direct experience selling electrical equipment, and/or selling
- Management/Industrial Distributors and Channel partner networks
is highly preferred.
- Must have experience working comfortably with cross-functional
teams and operating at a very fast pace, with multiple competing
- Six Sigma or equivalent training in process and quality
assurance methodology preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Must have excellent internal and external communication skills,
both written and verbal.
- Experience with customer relations via service, visits,
relationships, etc. preferred.
- Ability to perform the competitive analysis required.
- Your competencies profile should include: Attention and focus
on customers and stakeholders, results-oriented, market-driven
thinking, teamwork, systemic thinking, and creativity &
- Experience with MS Office required.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that allows
them to work for ABB in the United States.Benefits
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing programMore about usABB's Electrification Global
Markets organization is responsible for the go-to-market strategy
and generating profitable growth for the Electrification Business
Area. Our 10,000 strong commercial team represents the portfolio of
all Electrification Business Area Divisions in over 100 countries.
Our unmatched domain expertise across key industry verticals and
channels combined with our truly global footprint makes us able to
deliver extraordinary business results, supporting our customers
with solutions which address their current needs, whilst
considering the future emerging trends such as Urbanization,
Digitalization and Shift to Electricity and Sustainable Energy.We
look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover
more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABBABB is an Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace.All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin,
citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or
protected veterans status. For more information regarding your
(EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following
an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer,
applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a
particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at
1-888-694-7762.Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a
disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable
or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a
result of your disability. You may request reasonable
accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at
1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes
and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Keywords: ABB Group, Cary , Product Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!