Company: DPS Group Global
Posted on: September 20, 2022
DPS is hiring a Marketing Coordinator who will work with the
marketing team on all marketing activities for the Cary, NC
Projects Operations office. Reporting directly to our VP of
Business Development, the Marketing Coordinator will work closely
with the Senior Management team across the Cary Projects office.
The role provides the opportunity for the successful candidate to
play a key part in our continued business growth locally and within
the Southeast US. We expect the Marketing Coordinator to improve
and align our Marketing activities and act as a crucial support to
achieving our strategic goals.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan in conjunction with the
VP of Business Development and Marketing.
- Support the Cary Projects Office by helping to develop and
track proposals on a weekly basis. Maintain a log of submitted
proposals and learn to select from a range of shell proposals to
expedite this process.
- Align with other DPS offices both in the US and globally to
ensure consistent messaging to our clients and the
- Increase market share by helping to develop and implement
marketing plans and programs within our Projects team.
- Develop relationships with clients by supporting our presence
at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and
- Manage and coordinate all Group marketing events in which the
- Work with US Marketing towards Cary-based additions to the DPS
website, social media channels and SEO. Develop the Social Media
strategy for the DPS Cary Projects office.
- Support the implementation of our CRM system for the Cary
Projects office ensuring that CRM adds maximum value to business
- Branding - work as a member of the DPS branding team
reinforcing the DPS brand identity.
- Work closely with the DPS Cary Projects management team to
define marketing materials and programs.
- Ownership of all DPS Cary Projects Marketing materials ensuring
that they are approved, published and in line with brand
guidelines. Manage project and personnel profiles.
- Deliver best in class marketing tools, techniques, and concepts
to the business.
- Work with all divisions to implement high quality and
consistent marketing approaches.
- Participate in DPS Cary Projects PR activities including press
releases, external communications, company, and industry
- Facilities / discussions on whether to bid or not bid an
- Understand the client priorities and win themes to be include
- Responds to requests for proposals via Scout and Ariba
- Gathers and sends follow-up or clarifying questions via
platforms as needed (often PMs or Ben does this unofficially)
- Works with the proposal team (project manager and additional
project team members across departments) to ensure proposal is
accurate and delivered on time
- Tracks the proposal process including task delegation, response
editing and final submission
- Updates proposal tracking in Deltek opportunities log to
understand RFP win rate
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required with at least 4 years' experience
working in a professional office setting
- Demonstrated Marketing experience within an A&E Consulting
Firm or Construction Firm
- Proven record of developing cost centric marketing strategies
centered in the professional services industry
- Solution-oriented - able to work collaboratively with
- Ability to drive ideas and solutions assertively from
conception to implementation
- Can manage multiple stakeholders and deliver a consistent
- Ability to proactively build and manage internal
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Flexible and creative - able to respond quickly and
constructively to shifting demands and opportunities while meeting
- Advanced Adobe InDesign
- Advanced MS Office Suite
- SEO/SME experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
DPS Group is a global EPCM firm offering full-service solutions
within the Life Sciences (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and
medical technology) and Advanced Technology (semiconductor, data
center, and solar) industries. DPS is dedicated to delivering
successful projects with a 'client-first' mentality and personal
touch across a range of market sectors: Project and Program
Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health
and Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification, and
DPS Engineering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications,
and abilities. DPS does not discriminate in employment
opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
country, regional or local law.
Keywords: DPS Group Global, Cary , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!