Marketing Strategist (Remote CST or EST)
Company: Cprime, Inc
Posted on: September 22, 2022
An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping
transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of
choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and
agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions,
execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With
our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS
Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and
services work in synergy to deliver transformations. Cprime is
headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Cary
(NC), Los Angeles, and outside Philadelphia. We are also growing
our global footprint in Canada, United Kingdom, Ukraine, and
COVID-19 UPDATE: Employment or contracting with Cprime is
conditioned on proof of full vaccination against the COVID-19
virus. Cprime will consider requests for medical or religious
accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting
The successful Marketing Strategist is data-driven and creative
with proven experience in developing, strategizing, and executing
marketing campaigns. This role will work closely with the Demand
Generation Manager to optimize channels including email, display
advertising, SEO, lead generation, and PPC to drive demand across
our solutions. This role excels at collaborating with other
departments, including Sales, Delivery, and Product, to create a
cohesive plan that produces results. As a Marketing Strategist,
this role is responsible for the breakdown of those plans into
tasks and projects, execution of campaign creation, and evaluation
of overall campaign success.
What you will do:
- Conducting research and gaining insights to develop strategies
to produce demand through marketing efforts and advertising
- Executing marketing tasks, campaigns, and projects that produce
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns by measuring,
reporting, and analyzing marketing data.
- Strategizing and executing evolving test channels for reaching
new target audiences, increasing conversions, and improving lead
quality Conducting product research and translating information
into messaging that appeals and engages audiences.
- Reporting on metrics and budgets for marketing campaigns and
initiatives to ensure that they are effective and within the
- Maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders to provide
transparency on marketing campaigns and increase collaboration
Skills and Qualifications:
- Completion of a four-year degree; preferable major or
concentration in Marketing or Communications.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing.
- Minimum 1+ years experience using Marketo as a marketing
- Minimum 1+ years HTML and/or CSS knowledge and experience.
- Experience writing compelling marketing copy across multiple
channels and content types.
- Effective project management, organization, and attention to
detail, with the ability to multi-task and pivot to meet
- Motivated self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Strong written and oral communication across all levels of the
What will give you a step up:
- Hands-on experience working with Jira and Confluence.
- Hands-on experience working with Salesforce.
- Experience with the Adobe Design Suite including Photoshop,
Illustrator, and InDesign.
What We Believe In
At Cprime we believe in facilitating social justice action
internally, in industry, and within our communities. We believe
part of our mission is to expand the minds, hearts, and
opportunities of our Cprime teammates and within the broader
community to include those who have been historically
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Cprime is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local laws.
Keywords: Cprime, Inc, Cary , Marketing Strategist (Remote CST or EST), Advertising , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!