e-Commerce Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Pentair currently has an opening for a Digital Marketing Specialist
to join our Flow Technologies business at our corporate office in
Cary, NC. As a key member of our Digital Marketing team, this
person will serve as an eCommerce Platform Strategist this involves
providing digital strategy & support for channel platforms,
managing our sales enablement app, etc. This person will be focused
on providing platform support for eCommerce initiatives, the
administration of Pentair's sales enablement app, and leading other
channel platform experiences. We expect this person to understand
the users of our platforms in order to focused on their needs on
This role will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and will be
a key resource for various teams (i.e. Content Marketing, Demand
Marketing, Strategic Marketing Managers, and Product Category
Leaders). They will also serve as a liaison between marketing and
other other business teams (e.g. Sales, IT, Customer Service,
etc.). The ideal candidate needs to take a strategic approach to
new projects while also maintaining strong attention-to-detail and
the ability to work under tight deadlines: this person should be a
strategic, self-motivated individual with strong project management
and web digital marketing expertise in order to guide continuous
innovation for our growing digital channels!
* Create career growth and rotational opportunities within various
areas of the organization;
* Pay competitively;
* Provide on the job training and mentoring in Pentair s proven
* Offer health benefits & coaching;
* Support your long term retirement goals through a competitive
401K matching and stock purchase plan;
* Offer employee discounts;
* Protect you with life insurance and other options;
* Tell you more about all the great benefits just ask!
* Maintain assigned Amazon product pages and account.
* Optimize assigned e-Commerce channels to drive growth.
* Provide reporting and analytics for sales, purchases, and
engagement regarding e-Commerce and web channels.
* Work with our Enterprise Account Manager on keyword planning,
buying, and to make changes to our accounts (as needed).
* Manage page optimization and content additions for prioritized
* Track web and portal metrics in order to create reports for
Business Segments and other internal teams.
* Collaborate with the Content Marketing team, as needed, for
graphics, videos, and other enhancement content.
* Manage the Sales Enablement App and distributor portals with
overall operation as well as launch materials; this involves
working with the vendor (FatStax / Bigtincan) when necessary.
* Develop in-app strategies to support our Sales teams to generate
sales growth and brand lift.
* Ensure the UI (and content within these applications) are up to
date; this involves partnering with Sales for app review &
optimization, as needed.
* Ensure data integrity within distributor locator platforms by
working with IT and Sales Operations.
* Contribute to website management for Pentair.com this involves
completing website updates to product pages, creating campaigns and
completing other authoring projects in Pentair's content management
system (AEM) in conjunction with our Web Experience
* Ensure that the ROI and selection tools for Pentair.com are up to
date; this involves working with Product Managers on product
selection logic as well as vendors for front-end UI.
* Participates in marketing team discussions to ensure strategies
and activities are aligned with vertical market plans.
* Perform other tasks and duties, as assigned.
* Have earned at least a Bachelor's Degree (e.g. BA or BS).
* Have at least 1 year of professional experience in digital
marketing (e.g. web marketing, e-Commerce Support & Strategy,
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written &
WE LIKE, BUT DON T REQUIRE:
* Advanced experience working with e-Commerce platform support and
management; expertise with Amazon is strongly preferred, but
experience with other platforms (e.g Google Shopping, Shopify,
Magento, ChannelAdvisor, etc.) and/or E-tail channels will also be
* Deep experience working with analytics & reporting platforms;
expertise in Adobe Analytics is a plus, but Google Analytics will
also be considered.
* Experience with large-scale CMS, DAM, and/or project information
management systems; experience with Adobe AEM and/or Salesforce
Marketing Cloud is a plus.
* Hands-on experience working with Web Digital Marketing;
experience working on global websites, including localization
efforts (especially in conjunction with Regional Marketing
Managers) is preferred.
* Advanced understanding of integrated marketing channels (i.e.
e-mail marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, SEO,
and SEM/paid advertising).
* Advanced proficiency working with analytical tools; experience
with Adobe Analytics is a plus.
* Proven capability with project management (e.g. setting
acceptable timelines for initiatives, putting together project
plans & calendars, and hitting deadlines).
* Proven ability to function as a strategic, self-motivated
professional; demonstrated ability to develop & execute strategic
plans is strongly preferred.
* Advanced time management skills, especially with the ability to
prioritize time in order to maximize success in driving tangible
* Proven experience demonstrating excellent organizational skills
with the ability to work under pressure and manage many tasks
* Demonstrated success working in a collaborative, cross-functional
* Advanced expertise in MS-Office tools (e.g. Excel) is strongly
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and
competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a
diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative
ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race,
gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual
orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many
more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce
* Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
* Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
* Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
* Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer. With our expanding global
presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for
our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce
contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable
us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity,
country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation,
physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors
contribute to this diversity.
Keywords: PENTAIR, Cary , e-Commerce Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!