Lead Teacher - Pre-K
Company: La Petite Academy
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated
team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access
tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum
50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to
earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition
reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty
ofrecognition. La Petite Academy on Baines Court in Cary is Hiring
Lead Teachers! *Degree in ECE or Related Field and Experience
Required Full Time, Flexible Scheduling and Competitive Pay! Ask
About Our Perks! $1000Sign On Bonus, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
Plans, 401k Match and More! Come Grow With Us! Join our talented
team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through
ourplay basedcurriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures
that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed. As a
Lead Teacher, youll:
- Create fun,interactive learning experiences while serving
asamentor to fellow Teachers.
- Promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the
- Take the lead onclassroom managementand curriculum
implementation,plusfollow all licensing guidelines and company
standardsto ensure a safe environmentfor every child.
- Communicateand build
achievementfor the childandtosupport your centers success. Wewant
energetic, dependable, passionate individualswhoare at least 18
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson
- CDA or coursework in Early Childhood Education or related
- Highschool diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to meet state requirements for education and
additional center requirements.
- Able to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical
activity with children
Successful applicants for this
position must either provide proof of being fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing as a condition of
employment. Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer
and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on
race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status or any other protected status under
federal, state, or local law.If requested, reasonable
accommodations may be made to qualified individuals, unless doing
so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the
workplace or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to the
Company.The Company will comply with all federal, state or local
laws regarding the COVID-19 vaccine.
Keywords: La Petite Academy, Cary , Lead Teacher - Pre-K, Education / Teaching , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!