Company: TRC Staffing
Posted on: November 19, 2021
WHAT WE OFFER:
- DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
- Excellent company culture and opportunity for internal
- Competitive salary base and benefits packageWHAT OUR EMPLOYEES
- Install, maintain and repair LASER saws, blade dicing saws and
backside grinding tool sets at customer site to maximize tool
- Respond to customer technical inquiries on spare parts,
consumables, equipment trouble shooting, etc.
- Work closely with customer Maintenance and Engineering staff on
equipment maintenance and repair issues.
- Assure completion of CSM warranty modifications and customer
training as required..
- Work closely with customer R&D and Engineering staff to
support customer new product development and process
- Interface with Sales and Applications staff to develop best
solutions that exceed customer requirement.
- Support customers trial evaluation and initial qualification of
- Coordinate activities of visiting sales and technical staff in
support of above.
- Submits daily metric and method changes applied to improve on
metric (Performance Innovation Management).
- Maintains action item lists for important and outstanding
issues with customers and follow ups required.
- Completes expense reports / service reports in a timely manner
and submits to Regional Manager.
- Meets monthly Management by Objective (MBO) targets.WHAT WE'RE
- 4 year degree in Engineering or equivalent experience in
electrical or mechanical field
- 3 years of experience working with scientific or production
- Lab experience to include creating designs and executing
detailed experimental trials
- Experience with semiconductor assembly processes desirable but
not requiredTARGET SKILLSET:Engineer, Entry Level EngineerAlthough
the emergence and progression of COVID-19 has changed our personal
and professional routines, TRC is actively recruiting,
interviewing, and placing candidates for all manner of positions.
For information on applying, or your current application status,
please contact your branch location via email, phone, or the TRC
candidate portal. TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified candidates for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identification, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: TRC Staffing, Cary , Customer Engineer, Engineering , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!