Sr QA Engineer - 666290
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Senior QA Engineer Position with Java/Selenium NOTE: This is a
contract to hire opportunity located in the Raleigh / Durham, NC
area. Candidates MUST have a current EAD that is in advance of a
Green Card, have a Green Card or be U.S. Citizen. C2C consideration
is possible if the candidate meets the employment authorization
expectations AND can convert to a direct employee of the client
starting at 6-months or beyond. There will be no conversion fee for
the transition. Candidates must also be local to the Raleigh /
Durham area as the client is operating with a hybrid on-site and
remote work environment. Summary Experis IT is seeking a with
experience in both manual and automated software testing
techniques. This is a contract to hire position with a key client
in Cary, NC (located in the Raleigh/Durham, NC area). The
successful candidate will be leading quality assurance efforts
within the software development group and work together with
development teams and stakeholders performing QA activities within
Agile development iterations. They will also work outside their
assigned product development teams on quality initiatives as
directed by the QA Manager. Responsibilities
- Providing guidance and support to associate and intermediate
level QA Engineers.
- Leading product team initiatives with minimal supervision.
- Evangelizing quality processes and best practices to improve
and measure the quality of products delivered to customers.
- Serving in leadership roles within the QA Team and working
directly with QA Manager on strategic initiatives
- Assisting QA Manager with implementing quality processes across
multiple product teams
- Serving as an Enterprise QA Lead as needed to facilitate
integration and end-to-end type testing.
- Collaborating with the development team and stakeholders to
ensure testable user stories are created and estimated.
- Identifying test conditions of satisfaction for user stories
and testing tasks
- Executing a QA process that fits within our overall agile
- Developing, executing and maintaining manual and automated
tests to ensure code quality in a continuous integration
- Capturing and reporting quality metrics to varied
- Representing quality principles and processes within assigned
- Recommending continuous process improvement ideas to QA Manager
and within assigned product teamRequired Experience and Skills
- 2+ years - Java
- 2+ years - Selenium WebDriver with Java
- 2+ years - SQL
- 7+ years in a QA role with manual test case definition and
- 1+ years - SOAP & REST Webservices Testing (SOAP UI or
- 3+ years' experience with automated test tools
- 3+ years of Non-functional Test Experience
- 3+ years of experience using versioning software like
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Experience in using business driven development framework like
cucumber will be a plus.
- Remain abreast of current technologies and take initiative to
acquire additional knowledge to prepare for additional
- Demonstrated understanding of SDLC and QA processes and best
practices in accordance with Agile/SCRUM practices
- Exhibit ability to learn complex business functions.
- Able to lead multiple testing projects simultaneously.
- Able to explain concepts with technical and non-technical
- Work efficiently within assigned project schedules.
- Work effectively with all co-workers, team player.
- Communicate effectively and in a professional manner.
- Exhibit ability to learn complex business functions with
limited guidance.Experis IT is a top-3 global leader in
professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions
providing companies with in-demand expertise in IT, Engineering and
Finance. As part of the Manpower Group, we connect skilled IT
professionals to organizations in an ever-evolving technology
industry. With over 9,000 people currently working in some of the
most advanced technologies available, we are a premier company to
help you identify your next position. Operating across more than 50
countries, Experis has grown into a $3.3 billion business. As
companies transform and invest in new digital infrastructure,
enterprise applications, cloud, and cyber security the need for IT
skills and tech-based solutions accelerates.
Keywords: Experis, Cary , Sr QA Engineer - 666290, Engineering , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!