Acoustical Ceiling Mechanic
Company: Precision Walls, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
As one of the nation's premier wall and ceiling specialty
contractors, Precision Walls, Inc. (PWI) offers you an opportunity
to join our team. Make a difference and promote the progress of
construction! We are seeking experienced Acoustical Grid &
Specialty Grid Mechanics/Carpenters!
* Skilled in acoustic grid layout and installation
* Basic print reading skills
* Commercial construction experience
* OSHA 10
* Baffles, torsion spring ceilings, compost/axiom cloud
installation is a plus
* Stilt walkers are preferred but not required
* Other duties as assigned
* Must have 3 years of experience and skill
* Has the experience to be safe with stilts, baker scaffolding, and
* Positive attitude and commitment to acquire trade knowledge and
* Compliant with safety procedures
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Demonstrates solid verbal and written communication skills;
listens to instruction
* Dependable Transportation and Valid Driver's License
* Pass a Drug Test
* Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish)
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Retirement Plans
* 401K Savings Plan
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Health Plan
* Dental Plan
* Vision Plan
* Flexible Expending Account for healthcare
* Voluntary Life Insurance
At Precision Walls, Inc. our Company has a track record of hiring,
developing, and promoting quality performers of excellent
character. We offer our employees competitive wages, a fun TEAM
working environment, career growth and advancement opportunities.
Our Company invests in each employee to provide them with the
resources to succeed, make a difference, and transform their
careers. We do more than help build buildings, we help our
employees build their own successful futures!
100% Employee Owned
As an employee-owned company, we are passionate and dedicated to
working like owners and as a team to enhance the success of the
company. We are proud to be able to share in the benefits of our
success through our ESOP program.
We must ensure that no applicant for employment or employee of the
EEOC is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a
parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental),
family medical history or genetic information, political
affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
These protections extend to all management practices and decisions,
including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems,
promotions, training, and career development programs.
Military Friendly Employer
We value the knowledge, skills and abilities you acquired in the
military. Whether you are an active serve member transitioning or a
military spouse, we want you to consider a rewarding career.
Keywords: Precision Walls, Inc., Cary , Acoustical Ceiling Mechanic, Engineering , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!