#6210 Test Engineer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
DescriptionAre you interested in working with the World's
leading AI-powered Quality Engineering Company? Read on!Qualitest
is looking for a Manual QA Engineer in US to join our rapidly
expanding teams!Duties And Responsibilities
- Understand the scope/requirements of the project from
requirements, user stories and interactions with the team.
- Identify conceptual/design/requirements and software issues in
early stage of testing and actively follow-up until resolved.
- Create, modify and execute exploratory test scenarios, with the
goal of maximizing early defect discovery and eliminating issues
- Develop test tool or use off the shelf tools to increase
- Support creation of automated regression tests or instructions
for automation, as per the team's definition of done
- Develop/enhance a model of the system components that the team
- Create or modify test data
- Report status and escalate issues effectively
- Verify the accuracy of the product documentation
- Perform maintenance and upgrades to existing test
- Add value in a team environment consisting of cross-functional
- Identify process improvements to increase the performance,
productivity and consistency of testing
- Provide test progress and raise a flag in a timely manner in
case of potential risk
- Comply with all applicable U.S. Food and Drug Administration
(U.S. FDA) medical device regulatory requirements, applicable ISO
13485 standard requirements and all other applicable laws,
regulations and standards.Requirements
- Python - familiar
- Manual testing experience 3 + years
- Comp science background
- Need to be located near Morrisville, NC, may need to drive in
to office from time to time,Benefits
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and
inclusion in the workplace - we are one, we are many at Qualitest.
Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the
globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
- Local and global opportunities - we offer you internal rotation
and international mobility opportunities to grow your career.
- Clear view of your career and progression with the company -
Qualitest is growing massively (since Jan 2021 - added more than
2000 engineers) and giving you the opportunity to grow with
- Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture.
Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the
amenities and games provided from one of our Employees
- Save your earnings and prepare for your future by enrolling in
our 401k plan where Qualitest will match your contributions
accelerating your savings plan.
- Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive
healthcare benefits. Qualitest will match towards your HSA if you
choose to participate.
- Never stop experimenting and learning with Qualitest Tech
academy: 3000+ training courses, mentorship programs, technical
tribes, sponsored certifications, leadership programs and much
- Stay active and get rewarded with our Corporate Wellness
Program. We pay your Gym membership and giving you opportunities to
Earn additional vacation times for attendance the gym!
- We invest in our Senior Engineers and leaders with our Equity
- Earn bonuses via our Client Referral and Employee Referral
Program's. Refer and earn - tap your network for net-worth.
- Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to
Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to
electronics. With so many offerings the savings are
endless!Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Check out our Career page: https://qualitestgroup.com/careers
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let's start
Keywords: Qualitest, Cary , #6210 Test Engineer, Engineering , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!