Engineering Support Specialist
Company: Novanta Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Build a career powered by innovations that matter! At Novanta,
our innovations power technology products that are transforming
healthcare and advanced manufacturing-improving productivity,
enhancing people's lives and redefining what's possible. We create
for our global customers engineered components and sub-systems that
deliver extreme precision and performance for a range of
mission-critical applications-from minimally invasive surgery to
robotics to 3D metal printing.
Novanta is one global team with over 26 offices located in The
Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Looking for a great place to
work? You have found it with a culture that embraces teamwork,
collaboration and empowerment. Come explore Novanta.
Business Unit Overview
This position is part of the ATI Industrial Automation business
unit within Novanta. ATI is the world-leading engineering-based
developer of robotic accessories and robot arm tooling, including
Automatic Tool Changers, Multi-Axis Force/Torque Sensing Systems,
Utility Couplers, Material Removal Tools, Robotic Collision
Sensors, Manual Tool Changers, and Compliance Devices. Our robot
end-effector products are found in thousands of successful
applications around the world. Since 1989, our team of mechanical,
electrical, and software engineers has been developing
cost-effective, state-of-the-art end-effector products and
solutions that improve robotic productivity.
- Gather and research documentation to create compelling product
pages on ATI's website. Collaborate with Product Managers,
Engineering, Applications, and Marketing to ensure ATI's website
remains professional and accurate.
- Bring a uniform tone to all company communications and policies
presented on ATI's website.
- Use SolidWorks to create renderings for customer-facing images
on the website.
- Continue to learn new skills, technologies, and techniques
through in-house training, outside training/coursework, seminars,
customer visits, trade shows or appropriate use of the internet.
Participate in the training of other members of your team in these
- Field requests and update both the technical and visual
portions of the website based on input from Engineering, Project
Management, Supply Chain, Sales and Manufacturing, or
- Create and release new configured part numbers to support the
- Create and release complex Bills of Material, referencing
detailed part numbering guides to verify accuracy and
- Review manuals and webpages to ensure accuracy, consistency,
and conformity to standards.
- Maintain internal databases related to company patents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with SolidWorks CAD or equivalent is required.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and XML are very
- An associate's degree or equivalent in a related field.
Novanta is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other
category protected by federal law or Novanta policy.
Please call +1 781-266-5700 if you need a disability accommodation
for any part of the employment process.
Keywords: Novanta Inc., Cary , Engineering Support Specialist, Engineering , Apex, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!