Engineering Technician (CMT)
Company: ESP Associates, Inc.
Posted on: September 20, 2022
ESP Associates, Inc. (ESP) is seeking an Engineering Technician
(CMT) in the Raleigh (Morrisville), NC office. This is an excellent
opportunity to expand your career with a well-established firm!
* Perform field testing of construction related materials
including, but not limited to: soils, concrete, grout/masonry, and
* Perform routine field tests in accordance with ASTM, ACI, AASHTO,
DOT or other standards
* Review and understand project-related drawings and
* Communicate effectively with ESP project staff and project
* Report test results through ESP's field data collection
* High School Diploma/GED
* One or more years of experience in construction testing of soil,
concrete, masonry and/or asphalt materials
* ACI Field Grade I Certification preferred
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Willingness to work in varying weather conditions
* International Code Council (ICC) certifications a plus.
* Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check,
and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the
company's driving (MVR) policy.
ESP is a multi-discipline engineering design and consulting firm
providing our clients with civil engineering, surveying,
planning/landscape architecture, geosciences, environmental,
subsurface utility engineering, and construction engineering
Through years of dedicated service to our clients, ESP has received
a designation of 258 on the 2022 ENR Top 500 Design Firm rankings.
For the firm's primary territory, the ENR Southeast Top Design
Firms, ESP received a 2022 ranking of 43.
ESP offers an excellent employee benefits package including:
* Health and Dental Insurance
* PTO (Paid Time Off) & Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Flexible Benefits Plan
* Short-Term Disability Insurance
* Long-Term Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Plan
Keywords: ESP Associates, Inc., Cary , Engineering Technician (CMT), Engineering , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!