Data Engineer - Hiring now
Company: Accentuate Staffing
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Accentuate Staffing is partnering with a managed care
organization that is hiring a Data Engineer to prepare and produce
code for healthcare data integration projects. Do you have
experience creating tables and writing stored procedures to pull
data? Are you looking to grow or gain experience working with
healthcare data? This opportunity might be for you if you answered
yes to the above.
There are several needs for this role. - One is a six month
contract that is seeking someone for the next six months to work
independently in a remote capacity on data mapping projects. - The
other is a full-time opportunity with great benefits, a competitive
salary, - a pension, and the ability to work independently in a
remote team setting.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing and designing
in SQL/T-SQL in the SSIS platform.
- Maintenance, support, data quality, and integrity in all data
- Design and develop APIs to consume and distribute healthcare
- Facilitate data migration by matching fields from one database
to another for large and small data sets.
- Develop the infrastructure required for optimal extraction,
transformation, and loading of data from a variety of data
- Program high-quality code in SQL and SSIS
- Experience with SQL Server and/or SSIS.
- Data mapping and programming experience.
- Experience with APIs), preferably using .NET/C#
- Expertise in programming in SQL code.
- Experience with healthcare data is a plus.
Keywords: Accentuate Staffing, Cary , Data Engineer - Hiring now, Engineering , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!