2023 Fall Process Engineering R&D Co-Op
Company: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group
Posted on: January 25, 2023
2023 Fall Process Engineering R&D Co-OpLocation : CARY, NC,
Job Family : Engineering
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Nov 4, 2022
Job ID : 36618Back to Search ResultsJob DescriptionApply Now >
Save Job Job Saved Here at Parker LORD, our purpose is simple yet
powerful: we work alongside customers as a trusted partner to
enable technology breakthroughs that change the world for the
better. To do this, we need the strongest possible talent and our
Internship Programs have been developed in a way that you get an
opportunity to show us your potential. These programs have been in
place for years at Parker LORD and some of our most successful
leaders started their career with us in an Internship role. Do you
want to become one of our future success stories? By joining our
Internship Program, you will become a valued member of our team -
tackling challenging issues, delivering truly impactful results,
and providing you the opportunity to grow both technically and
personally through practical working experience. You will
contribute to the Process Engineering team focused on scaling up
new chemical adhesive products and supporting our manufacturing
plants in the US, Europe, and Asia. You will work alongside
engineers, scientists, and technicians in a laboratory and pilot
plant environment. The team is focused on developing precise
manufacturing processes, launching new products, troubleshooting
manufacturing issues, and automation of our chemical manufacturing.
Typical tasks may include laboratory tests, executing scale up
manufacturing batches, design of experiments, statistical analysis,
equipment design, and sensor instrumentation.
This Co-Op will be from August 22nd, 2023 to December 16th,
We are the innovators, the disrupters, the change agents. Join our
team, and together, let's challenge what's possible and shape
tomorrow with greater ideas...Enabling Engineering Breakthroughs
that Lead to a Better Tomorrow. Responsibilities
- With direct supervision, you will learn and perform the various
aspects of the function by:
- Acquiring knowledge of various department's operations,
functions, responsibilities, and workflow.
- Observing work assignments performed by others and actively
participate in hands-on projects and/or special assignments.
- Maintaining communication with program coach/mentor to provide
feedback on departmental assignments and program improvements.
- Attending related training and applying it in work
- Performing other related responsibilities. The requirements to
be part of the Programs are:
- GPA 3.0 or better
- Being enrolled in a Bachelor's or advanced degree program in
Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science or related degree
- Strong leadership skills and a "can do" attitude.
- Strong technical aptitude and analytical and problem-solving
- Strong computer proficiency and the ability to quickly learn
- Strong innovation and creative thinking, self-motivated.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information.
- Detail oriented individual with demonstrated organizational
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to work effectively with others and be a participative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint,
Excel, and Outlook). Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader
in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the
company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a
better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for
all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based
upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship,
Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for
certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
("Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal
Contractor") If you would like more information about Equal
Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to
Drug-Free Workplace In accordance with Parker's policies and
applicable state laws, Parker provides for a drug-free workplace.
Therefore, all applicants seeking employment with Parker will be
subject to drug testing as a condition of employment.
Save Job Job Saved
Keywords: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group, Cary , 2023 Fall Process Engineering R&D Co-Op, Engineering , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!