Client Solutions Director
Company: Global Knowledge Training LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2020
CLIENT SOLUTIONS DIRECTOR
Global Knowledge is the world s leading IT and business skills
training provider. Offering the most relevant and timely content
delivered by the best instructors, we provide customers around the
world with their choice of convenient class times, delivery methods
and formats to accelerate their success. Our business skills
solutions teach essential communications skills, business analysis,
project management, ITIL service management, process improvement
and leadership development. With thousands of courses spanning from
foundational training to specialized certifications, our core IT
training is focused on technology partners such as Amazon Web
Services, Cisco, Citrix, IBM, Juniper, Microsoft, Red Hat and
VMware. We offer comprehensive professional development for
technologies like big data, cloud, cybersecurity and
CLIENT SOLUTIONS DIRECTOR POSITION DESCRIPTION:
The Client Solutions Director liaises with Field Sales, Sales
Management, Product Management and Customers to provide expert
level solutions support across the all product lines.
The position has the following primary responsibilities:
* Solution Definition and Support
* Architect complex learning / development / training solutions
that meet the customer s objectives while fully leveraging our
delivery capabilities and driving profitability.
* Participate in client calls both face-to-face and via phone
* Document client needs
* Design tailored or custom training solutions and validate GK s
delivery capability in order to support the customer
* Document and communicate solution definition through hand off to
the associate sales engineer and sales support resources to
operationalize and deliver the customer solution.
* Participate in the creation of RFP responses and complex training
* Provide service mapping (Global Knowledge content to client
* Provide solution descriptions for non-standard services
(assessments, consulting, blended learning solutions, etc.)
* Product/Solution Positioning
* Proactively push solutions/capabilities to Sales.
* Promote successful programs/solutions - define customer s need
and how we solved their pain in a cost efficient manner.
* Identify potential reference accounts
* Assist with identifying and creation of case studies
* Escalate customization and tailoring to external SMEs as
* Monitor SME progress on all custom development opportunities
(this can be accomplished by working with the sales support staff
who is project managing the custom project)
* Sales Training/Marketing
* Participate in creation of Sales collateral/Sales Sheets to
formalize solutions and product offers
* Product Feedback
* Identify trends/ customer needs and solutions provide
quantifiable feedback to the Product Managers for
Role will require working with all facets of the business including
but not limited to Sales, Marketing, Marketing Services, Resource
Coordination, Delivery and Fulfillment, Project Management, Course
Directors, SMEs, Program Management, Curriculum Development, and
The primary focus of this role is to assist Sales in crafting
custom training solutions that properly meet customer s needs and
are cost efficient to the business. In summary the Client Solution
Director s role is to ensure that solutions are properly designed,
marketed, delivered, and accounted for.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Must be proactive in carrying out the responsibilities detailed
above and the projects associated with them. Will be held
accountable for all projects in which this person is the project
manager or principal individual contributor.
* Must be able to prioritize workload on the fly. Must be flexible
in shifting priorities and must be able to make independent
decisions in prioritizing as well as take direction in setting
* Must manage up in providing ongoing reports and status checks
with the Product Director / VP product and other individuals within
* Must proactively assemble and manage cross-functional teams as
necessary to implement and manage key business initiatives.
* Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
* Must be able to recognize, suggest and take action on new
opportunities and projects on their own initiative.
* Will be expected to develop full plans and programs often with
limited or only outline level direction from management.
* Experience in solution selling required.
* IT background is required.
* Experience in a customer-facing role required.
* Strong presentation skills required
* Will be expected to keep abreast of the technologies and
industries in which Global Knowledge sells and competes through
reading books, articles and other information that pertains to
* Will have the opportunity to attend professional training
* Will have the opportunity on occasion to attend seminars and
summits that are directly related to product management and or
relevant industry coverage.
* Will be provided with ongoing guidance, feedback and one-on-one
on specific job direction in weekly one-on-one meetings, quarterly
performance updates and annual performance reviews.
* Will be provided with opportunities to broaden skill set and area
knowledge through on-the-job experience.
PREFERRED EDUCATION &/OR EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor s degree; Master s degree preferred in Human Resources,
Talent Management or IT Education-related field.
Global Knowledge is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and
conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Global Knowledge Training LLC, Cary , Client Solutions Director, Executive , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!