Sr. Project Manager
Posted on: February 21, 2021
About us: Stratacent is all about delivering world-class IT
solutions that are perfectly aligned to client needs, no matter how
complex they may be. We are highly focused on our customers and our
primary goal is to exceed expectations with every client who
partners with us, with solutions that are innovative, practical and
versatile enough to take their business to the next level. We
follow the highest standards of professional ethics, delivering
quality on time every time. Across every project, we strive to
deliver reliable, scalable and agile solutions to clients'
technology needs integrating our core values of excellence,
commitment, collaboration and creativity. Our offsite development
center is located at 101 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ a building
covering 1.25 million square feet of space in a "Class A office
tower 42 stories high, looming over the Hudson River/NYC Skyline
and just 10 minutes from Wall Street in lower Manhattan. We
recently celebrated Stratacent - Holiday Networking Event 2018 in
December with our team, customers and friends at the Hotel Mandarin
Oriental, NYC. (short video and some pics)Job Title: Sr. Project
ManagerLocation - Cary, NCJob Description:
- Assume fiscal responsibility for the projects, including
managing budget, expense management, timely.
- invoicing, receivables tracking and monitoring /managing
- Identify, document and escalate any performance issues and
skills deficiencies of members of the
- project team to the appropriate management team.
- Assist in the response to RFIs and RFPs, utilizing the RFP
Repository and coordinating the consulting.
- resources that are providing the technical information.
- Prepare sample or high-level project plans to satisfy customer
requirements to close deals, identify.
- potential implementation options and provide recommendations on
- Participate in deal review sessions with account teams and
- Complete risk assessment documents for projects, meeting
articulated criteria (sizeable financial
- concerns, heavy use of subcontractors, implementation of new
- Participate with account management teams to write, estimate
and review proposals for software,
- hosting, and services deals.
- Identify and /or review assignment of team members for
Discovery Workshops, Assessments and other presales activities that
require matching skills with specific agendas and services, and
participate in these activities, including adding domain,
administration, and contracts expertise.
- Understand win/win negotiation principles.
- May support Senior Project Managers or Program Managers on
large projects and may independently manage small scale
- Manage internal or external customer expectations fully and
acts as customer liaison.
- Manage SAS Software implementation projects throughout the
project life cycle.
- Communicate the role of the project manager to the project team
and internal or external client(s) by outlining authority, decision
and communications chains.
- Identify and match skills of project team members with the
implementation requirements and tasks, including subcontractors if
required, and verify that team members know and understand their
- Leverage methodologies, enablers and best practices to
accelerate project delivery.
- Ensure quality assurance and test plans are developed for the
- Maintain an accurate project plan, adheres to deadlines and
communicates weekly project status reports, issues, alerts,
signoffs and closure to the team, management and the customer.
- Forecast revenue and resource requirements for the duration of
- Follow established change management procedures should project
plans or schedules be adjusted.
- Ensure project designs and specifications provide a reliable
blueprint for implementation.
- Build relationships with clients that characterize partnership,
cooperation and trust.
- Provide leadership and drives customer success while overcoming
barriers and satisfying staff, management and stakeholder
- Resolve any conflict between the project and other
organizational units in a satisfactory manner, including engaging
management as necessary.
- Communicate project goals to those outside the project and
engages management or leadership in other units as needed to ensure
- Complete engagement/project summary, project closeout
procedures and skills inventory updates, when applicable, at end of
- Assure overall customer satisfaction through project health
checks, surveys and Delivery Excellence agreements according to the
governing Project Management Methodology.
- Oversee knowledge management activities of the delivery team
using knowledge server or comparable tool.
- Perform other duties, as assigned. Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Computer Science,
Engineering, or related field.
- PMP certification is required. Employee Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Continuous Learning ProgramStratacent is an equal opportunity
employer. As such, to the extent defined by federal, state, and
municipal law, Stratacent will not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color,
creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, handicap, or
any other factor protected by law. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Stratacent, Cary , Sr. Project Manager, Executive , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!