Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill a Business Operations Professional job in the RTP area. This
is a temporary opportunity. As a Business Operations Professional
you will be responsible for acting as the liaison between the
customer and technical support, you will track everyone and
everything that touches the service process, driving improvements
and ensuring excellence at every phase. With significant exposure
both internally and externally, you will have the opportunity to
make a difference in this stimulating role. The ideal candidate
possesses superior project management and communications skills,
and demonstrates the ability to diplomatically influence and
effectively manage key relationships and challenging situations
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Business Operations Professional job
• Write processes and procedures for customized support
• Ensure proper delivery and sales of product and service
solutions. Identify need for and assist with creation of customer
• Act as business driver to improve customer's and clients internal
• Understand customer's internal business functions and
• Project management of customer facing projects and internal
advanced service improvements.
• Identify, build and maintain relationships with customer's
• Act as single point of contact for operational issues.
• Coordinate technical issues and customer needs.
• Represent customer needs to post-sales support teams and
• Travel to quarterly customer site visits to present operational
issues/activity, customer satisfaction and gap analysis to customer
and internal personnel.
• Provide customers with updates on hot or escalated issues.
• Coordinate and conduct weekly conference calls to provide status
reports to customer. Create and present quarterly reports to
customers with analysis of customer's support needs.
• Typically requires a BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 4-6 years
related customer support experience, project management experience
or business experience.
• Ability to work as a team member in a cross-functional matrix
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Knowledge of vertical market business trends and concepts.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Strong understanding of internal business functions.
• Understanding of sales cycles.
• Understanding of pertinent software applications used for
reporting and researching.
• Ability to use PC/phone/pager for frequent communication.
• Strong technical gap analysis skills and customer sat and
customer service gap analysis skills-ability to apply knowledge and
formulate customer recommendations.
• CCNA or equivalent technical/networking knowledge.
• Understanding of client product and solutions.
• Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word,
• Experience with Pivot tables and macros a plus.
• Act as customer's strategic support consultant and advocate.
• Lead continual improvement strategies to optimize customer's
perceptions of service and support.
• Understand customer's business, vertical market trends, financial
complexities and monetary flow.
• Identify up-sell opportunities and collaborate with account teams
to develop compelling business justifications.
• Establish/manage strategic cross functional relationships with
account stakeholders globally.
• Drive internal organizational improvements, goals and Best
• Deliver complex service solutions for top-tier FTS customers.
• Lead and influence stakeholders through critical delivery
• Manages customer facing projects and internal service
• Be an established "go to" person and main point of contact for
customer and internal operational issues.
• Be an established "go to" person and leader within the HTOM
• Possess a high level of business acumen - demonstrated
application of advanced business theory and extensive experience in
multiple business functions.
• Possess an in-depth working knowledge of a customer's specific
business environment; that is, industry, vertical, products,
Potential candidates need to demonstrate the ability to excel in
the following areas:
• Customer Service
• Conflict Management
• Analytical & Trend Analysis
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Business Operations
Professional job in the RTP area or you can visit our website
www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are
Equal Opportunity Employer