Sr Project Manager - Client Dedicated - Canada Home-based
Company: Syneos Health
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Senior Project ManagerCome discover what our 25,000+ employees
already know: work here matters everywhere. We're a growing and
evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you'll have
endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and
build the career you've dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you'll help us deliver results
for a rewarding reason - we improve patients' lives around the
world. Because to us, a patient isn't just a number, they're our
family, friends, and neighbors.Why Syneos Health
- #SyneosHealthLife means we're committed to our Total Self
culture - where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total
Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person's
unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are
driving it - you! We value your dedication to care for our
customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you.
That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing
your total health - physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work
for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring
together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and
perspectives - we're able to create a place where everyone feels
like they belong.Job responsibilities
Project Leadership and Delivery:
- Manages a project as Project Manager overseeing
interdisciplinary clinical research programs ensuring compliance
with Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), relevant Standard Operating
Procedures (SOPs) and regulatory requirements.
- Acts as primary liaison between the Company and the Customer to
ensure project launch, conduct, and closeout according to the
Customer's and the Company's contractual agreement.
- Leads clinical team to ensure quality, timelines and budget
- Accountable for the financial performance of assigned
- Accountable for all project deliverables for assigned projects
and/or project regions.
- Coordinates activities and deliverables of all project conduct
partners and proactively identifies and manages issues.Reporting
- Accountable for maintenance of project information on a variety
of databases and systems.
- Maintains and evaluates project progress by maintaining
timelines and other tracking/analysis tools.
- Responsible for project management components of inspection
readiness for all aspects of the project conduct, including Trial
- Provides oversight for development and implementation of
project plans in accordance with Controlled Documents.
- Independently prepares, coordinates, and presents project
material at internal and external meetings.
- Directs the activities of assigned Project Support staff; line
manages and mentors other project management team members and
clinical staff; facilitates team building and
- Prepares project management reports for clients and
- Implements resource strategies to achieve project
- Develops contingency planning and risk mitigation strategies to
ensure successful delivery of project goals.Business
- Participates in bid defense meetings where presented as
potential project manager/director.
- Develops strong relationships with current clients to generate
new and/or add-on business for the future.
- Keeps a current awareness of business unit's and assigned
projects' therapeutic environment and drug development
- May train and support new Project Managers. Facilitates team
training in accordance with protocol and/or project requirements,
including therapeutic, protocol specific, and process
- May be required to line manage other project management team
members and clinical monitoring staff
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) level of qualification in
life sciences, Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing or related field or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH guidelines,
regulatory requirements, drug development process and clinical
- Clinical research organization (CRO) and relevant therapeutic
- Strong ability to manage time and work independently.
- Ability to embrace new technologies.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills,
both written and spoken
- Flexibility and the ability to mentor and manage new staff and
to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines delivering high quality
work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to travel as necessary (approximately 25%).Get to know
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in
the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and
commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get
medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more
about Syneos Health.Additional Information:
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job
description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion
and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job
responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education
will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ
from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole
discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the
qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein
should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally,
required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms.
Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all
obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it
operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality
Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its
employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the
Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of
reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or
applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
Keywords: Syneos Health, Cary , Sr Project Manager - Client Dedicated - Canada Home-based, Executive , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!