Digital Marketing Manager - Software
Company: Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager Software-Toshiba Global
Commerce Solutions, Inc.Introduction:Toshiba Global Commerce
Solutions, Inc., is currently looking for a Product Marketing
Manager Software to join our team in Research Triangle Park, North
Carolina. The Product Marketing Manager will operate as the global
outbound marketing leader with a core focus on our retail Software
portfolio, including commerce platforms and applications, cloud
services, mobility offerings, operating systems, payments
solutions, point-of-sale applications, and systems management. This
involves creating and managing comprehensive marketing plans that
include portfolio objectives, go-to-market definition, and
executing marketing, education, and sales enablement deliverables.
This role will be measured on bringing product launches to life
with successful execution and on-going lifecycle marketing
activities that result in lead generation, pipeline, and revenue
- Thorough knowledge of the marketing process, including product
launch planning, product advertising and promotions; and planning,
developing, and implementing lead generation programs.
- Develop global marketing plans including buyer personas,
go-to-market requirements, outbound marketing requirements.
- Understand the user and customer journeys and align key
messages to target audiences within those journeys. Translate
technical capabilities of the Toshiba Software Portfolio into real
world use cases. Make them come to life solving real world
problems. Define buyer, user, and customer value.
- Synthesize customer insights to develop a deep understanding of
our market and customer segments. Craft & author compelling
audience-specific messaging and storytelling.
- Create solution value proposition (both business and technical)
by thoroughly understanding customer needs and Toshiba
- Create and oversee the execution of specific assets,
deliverables, education, tools, and enablement activities necessary
to drive demand generation for your line of business.
- Develop marketing collateral to help executive briefings,
analyst groups, portfolio teams and sales to drive customer
- Create integrated, solution campaigns that incorporate
product-specific and solution level tactics.
- Manage across matrix organization to secure buy-in of strategic
marketing plans, especially as it will require geo or country-level
- Find creative ways to promote Toshiba capabilities that align
to our core audience, either strategic clients, ISVs, retailers,
business partners, industry influencers, analysts and/or direct
- Prepare and provide business reviews to the senior management
team regarding progress and metrics, as required.Required Skills:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience working in B2B product marketing with a
concentration in digital marketing (particularly for high-tech
- Cloud/SaaS/Open-Source marketing experience preferred.
Understanding of retail software solutions available within the B2B
market a plus.
- Must have experience developing customer-centric content
marketing strategies. Seeking a writer and storyteller who is
creative and enjoys developing messaging that will connect and
resonate seamlessly with key stakeholders but also data-driven;
social and analytical.
- Dynamic, articulate, energetic and self-starter personality
with demonstrated ability to translate industry and customer
insight into executable strategic vision.
- You are a knowledge seeker, continuously pursuing, trialing,
and dissecting the latest marketing trends and hottest new
- You have experience working closely and collaborating
effectively with product development and sales teams to achieve
results, in a global, matrix-managed organization.
- You are an outstanding communicator who can influence people at
all levels and in various functions; whos presentation skills are
characterized by clarity and brevity.
- You provide leadership while never forgetting that you are a
team player.Preferred Skills:
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Pragmatic Marketing certified in Foundations, Market and
- Additional language skillsAbout the Company:Toshiba Global
Commerce Solutions, Inc. is a dynamic billion-dollar global company
based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store
solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry
and made use of the self-checkout at Lowes Foods, earned fuel
rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as
Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots,
Cencosud, BJs, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our
in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the
world's installed market share leader. The nature of retail is
changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of
a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, lets get
together to drive the new economy. Toshiba Global Commerce
Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits
package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan w/ match
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
days EEO: Toshiba is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age,
ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status,
medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status,
national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We
also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with legal requirements.Individuals who need
a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process should email email@example.com to
request an accommodation.
Keywords: Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Cary , Digital Marketing Manager - Software, Executive , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!