Senior Commercial Account Manager
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: January 15, 2022
TriSure, an Alera Group Company is seeking a Commercial Account
Manager to join their team. Are you looking to be part of a company
where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a
positive impact? Join a team where each employee is empowered to
listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each
other up through mutual accountability and shared success? If that
is what you--------re looking for, this is your chance to be part
of an amazing organization! Since our founding in 1999,
we--------ve been providing the highest level of client service
with honesty and financial integrity. We are a diverse group of
individuals focused on helping the area--------s leading businesses
manage their property and casualty insurance risks. This
experienced level position is primary responsibility is to serve as
the day-to-day Commercial Account Manager on a commercial lines
book of business and a point of contact for clients while
maintaining a high level of client and internal team satisfaction.
The Commercial Account Manager will work with an assigned Producer
to market and write new business, coordinate the details for the
annual renewal, preparing materials for quarterly client meetings,
ensuring the flow of information to other departments as needed,
maintaining client databases, records management, project-specific
assignments, and other responsibilities in support of client
satisfaction as assigned. Responsibilities
- Adhere to all operational policies/processes to ensure client
satisfaction and delivery of quality product and services to manage
client expectations and meet unique client needs.
- Set up and maintain accurate and complete client data in client
relationship management database (CRM), including documentation and
management of action items and client communications according to
- Follow all company and regulatory requirements regarding the
labeling, filing, management, and retention of hard-copy and/or
electronic records, according to procedure.
- Carry out any other duties/responsibilities/projects as
determined by company leaders.
- Maintain the highest level of security and confidentiality
regarding corporate and client-related information.
- Respond to clients and account executive/producer requests in a
timely, effective and professional manner.
- Request endorsements and policy changes from the insurance
- Follow up on invoicing discrepancies.
- Handle the administrative and technical functions of an
assistant if that role should need to be met on the assigned
- Collect new and renewal data on assigned accounts.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities on current clients.
- Stay informed of current marketing conditions and new
- Review, analyze and market applications to carriers following
- Make market recommendations to account executive/producer.
- Negotiate with carriers to create the best combination of
coverage and premium.
- Prepare quotations, coverage summaries/comparisons, proposals
and recommendations needed to ensure client/prospects understanding
- Attend training and meetings held by the agency.
- Adhere to agency--------s attendance policy. Qualifications
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 4 Years Prior Professional Experience as a
Commercial Lines Account Manager/ Customer Service Representative,
or Commercial Lines Underwriter dealing with middle market
commercial lines clients.
- Property & Casualty licensed.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and communication/people
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability
to successfully interact at all company levels while maintaining a
high degree of confidentiality in a team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, emphasizing Word and Excel.
- Can work independently and see initiatives or issues through to
- Must be comfortable dealing with all kinds of people and have a
desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Experienced in EPIC management system is preferred. Equal
Opportunity Employment We--------re an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. If you--------re a
California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy
Act prior to applying. #pandoIQ PandoLogic. Keywords: Customer
Service Account Manager, Location: Cary, NC - 27511
Keywords: Alera Group, Cary , Senior Commercial Account Manager, Executive , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!