Partner Development Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2022
As a Partner Development Manager you'll be a part of the Sales Team
with a focus on implementing and developing commercial and
strategic relationships with organizations in accordance with the
company's overarching objective, strategic goals and strategies.
Through cross-functional collaboration internally and with our
external partners, this new role will allow us to be on the edge of
new technology implementations.This full time position is based in
our Cary, North Carolina office.
On an average day, you'll...
- Develop and manage partner relationships, including reaching
out to potential partners, developing joint business plans,
establishing and tracking relevant business targets and managing
partner go-to-market activities.
- Structure new partnerships and negotiate partnership agreements
in collaboration with the Engineering, Sales, and Marketing
- Build relationships with partners to assure that they can
support customers and vendors to help with product design or
- Work with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and
- Meet regularly with partners to understand their roadmaps and
priorities and to proactively identify opportunities to grow the
partnership as well as quarterly reviews with OnLogic executive
- Forecast, monitor and measure partnership performance including
project results, co-created and/or co-branded efforts, lead
sharing, and/or event partnerships and report on key metrics with
management to ensure alignment.
- Manage partner toolkits (sales tools, roadmaps, training
material, portals) and partner websites that may include OnLogic
The team you will be joining:
- Our sales team is made up of a range of highly-impactful roles,
with opportunities to demonstrate great sales leadership and
customer service at every stage of the sales cycle! Our sales roles
- Account Executives: Focus on winning our largest new
opportunities with global technology leaders.
- Account Managers: Manage and grow our most important customer
- Technical Sales: Field and qualify global technology innovators
who are looking for a true consultative partner to provide
- Sales Engineering: Experts in assessing customer needs and
providing the best possible solution - every time.
- Sales Operations: Process driven leaders who optimize our
workflows and data driven approach in a rapidly scaling
- Partnership Manager: Focus on developing new opportunities
through business development effort with our partnersLearn more
about Life at OnLogic.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience managing partners and
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience in Computer Science,
Product Management, Engineering or Business related fields.
- Experience with hands-on relationship management and
- Experience with planning and managing at both the strategic and
operational level within a technology development and sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Who we're looking for:
- You have attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- You are organized, with excellent analytical and problem
- You are comfortable managing complex technical challenges.
- Ability to manage time, shifting priorities and ability to
effectively communicate project milestones or changes across cross
functional, global teams.
Who we are:
OnLogic is growing, and we want to give you the same opportunity to
grow in your career! We design and manufacture specialized
computers and hardware solutions for companies all over the world,
helping them to make the seemingly impossible possible. Our
computers are designed to work where others would fail, and it's
our vision to be the first choice in industrial computing. To make
that vision a reality, we've built a team of ambitious problem
solvers, guided by the company's core values of Open, Fair,
Innovative and Independent. We have an open office, open salaries
and strive to be fair and transparent in our decision making. We
encourage input and feedback from every member of our team and look
to improve ourselves and our business every single day.
OnLogic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
To learn more about our values, our mission and what it's like to
work at OnLogic, visit www.onlogic.com/careers
The OTE for this role is $100,000 to $120,000 ($80,000-$90,000
base). We determine final compensation based on discussions with
applicants and their experience in similar roles.
- A competitive Salary based upon your experience and the
requirements of the role
- A comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Contribution
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term
- Opportunity to Participate in our Employee Stock Purchase
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us)
Keywords: Onlogic, Cary , Partner Development Manager, Executive , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!