Project Manager - Labor Systems
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products (DPEP) brings stories,
characters, and franchises to life through Parks and Resorts, toys,
apps, apparel, books, and stores. As Walt said, "You can dream,
create, and design the most wonderful place in the world---but it
takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney Parks and
Resorts is an industry leader in labor management, empowering
best-in-class Cast Members to provide Disney's legendary Guest
service. You will be part of the Labor System team which provides
holistic system strategy, optimization, and project and technical
support for all labor and workforce management systems across
domestic sites. You will develop comprehensive project management,
change management, communication and training plans for
labor-related projects at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World
You will report to Senior Manager, Labor Systems and Data
- Lead project management and change management efforts for
numerous complex work streams in parallel, making both strategic
and daily decisions for each project.
- Guide change across multiple audiences while engaging and
- Build collaborative and successful relationships with clients,
partners, and teams by building trust and obtaining
- Influence decision-making at all levels and lead the
implementation of new processes, changes in culture to get to an
experienced future state and new ways of working.
- Create a clear narrative to inform leadership decisions by
communicating through building presentations, using metrics and
analyzing data to present results.
- Identify efficiency opportunities for complex business
- Maintain progress reports. conduct change impact assessments
and use project management tools (e.g., plans, timelines, and
project management metrics).
Basic Qualifications :
- 3+ years managing large-scale, transformational projects or
change management projects from ideation to delivery.
- Experience working with Survey tools such Microsoft Forms.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite.
- Proficiency in Jira or similar project management
- Experience leading change and provide change advocacy.
- Demonstrated operational knowledge and business practices of
Disneyland Resort or Walt Disney World Resort - applies knowledge
to address business and organizational challenges.
- Experience translating conceptual ideas into action plans in
- Experience bridging concepts, problem definition, and results
between business and technical resources.
- Experience in a team-oriented, collaborative environment that's
service oriented- operates with a global mindset while encouraging
the open exchange of ideas between all team members.
- Experience analyzing complex data sets, extracting the insights
that matter most, and telling compelling stories to drive adoption
of new feedback and action planning approach.
- Passion and commitment to diversity and inclusion including
inviting diverse perspectives, promoting an inclusive work
environment and supporting workforce diversity.
- Experience partnering with all levels of the organization and
presenting business information in a group setting with senior
- Experience telling compelling stories in ways that are visually
appealing and captivate audiences with graphic design principles in
- Experience facilitating work sessions with ability to adjust
mid-session to ensure goals are met.
- Experience maintaining confidential information.
- Experience supporting projects and clients across multiple time
- Knowledge of workforce management concepts.
- Certification in an industry change management methodology or
Lean Six Sigma principles.
- High-level technical understanding of upstream/downstream data
integration and reporting.
- Experience working with Disney Technology organizations.
Required Education :
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
Preferred Education :
- Master's degree or other advanced degree or equivalent.
Additional Information :
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you
live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits,
educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can
provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
This role is located in Orlando, FL or Anaheim, CA.
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Cary , Project Manager - Labor Systems, Executive , Angier, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!