Service Project Manager 1 : 321633
Posted on: June 22, 2022
The client Healthineers Education and Workforce Solutions
organization has overall responsibility for providing clinical
training for client Imaging at our customer's medical facilities.
This position will coordinate customer engagement with various
virtual training deliverables on client Imaging systems and
components to provide customer excellence.
- Manage and strategize assigned territory or customer group for
identification of customer contacts, delivery and support of
virtual education products, and order closure.
- Review and update large data files customer contact
- Identify, contact, and onboard customers with virtual education
- Execute operational process for delivery of virtual education
orders, inquiries, and/or requests.
- Provide internal and external user support and consultation in
- Manage virtual training events including registration in LMS,
driving attendance and fill rate, rosters, and post event LMS
attendance tracking and reporting.
- Participates in investigating and resolving commercial support
issues and inquiries for virtual education.
- Consistent engagement with customers for optimal virtual
product delivery and adoption.
Education / Knowledge / Experience
- AA Business or Project management certification
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with MS Excel at intermediate to advanced level
- Experience and knowledge of learning management systems
- 3 to 5 years practical experience
Keywords: CorTech, Cary , Service Project Manager 1 : 321633, Executive , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!