IDD/ICF Facility Program Manager Monday-Friday Ful
Company: Community Based Care
Location: Holly Springs
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionAs a Program Manager, you are responsible for
serving as the center of the interdisciplinary team that consists
of Nurses, Direct Care Associates, Group Home Managers, and the
Executive Director. You will be required to assist in the
management, development and oversight of all individual support
plans (ISP). Ensuring that all individual support plans are
followed and initiate any monthly service reviews in order to
record and determine the progress made by individuals. The Program
Manager is also responsible for assisting in the supervision and
oversight of all residential, day and personal assistant
services.Some additional responsibilities od the Program Manager
- Supervising and monitoring all ISP's for residents of assigned
- Analyzing and summarizing the status of progress by completing
regularly scheduled reviews, determining the relevance and
appropriateness of all established programs and recommending
changes to active programs and plans when necessary.
- Ensures that all aspects of residential activities operate
smoothly. This includes, but is not limited to the appearance of
the home, leisure materials, cleanliness and adequate
- Properly documents and reports on all communication.
- Ensures that there are no deficiencies noted from State and
Federal Inspection and Survey items.
- Regularly spends time at the locations where the services are
being provided and performed. This includes regular and unannounced
visits to the residential homes during different shifts in order to
ensure that all policies, procedures and data are in place and
being implemented and followed properly.
- Program Managers are required to provide coverage when there is
a shortage of direct support personnel but must continue to ensure
the completion of their managerial duties during this time.
- May assist in on-call rotation when required by Executive
Director. This may include both weekends and holidays.
- Assumes the duties and responsibilities whenever a Home Manager
is absent or not available.
- Conducts training and in-services for all direct care staff as
- Responsible for training all new Group Home Managers when they
are hired.Requirements:Team player. Capable of interviewing the
people we serve in order to discuss their goals and interests. Be
detailed-oriented and have excellent written and verbal
communication skills in order to develop and propagate
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- 2 years experience working with person with intellectual and/or
developmental disabilities preferred.
- Current knowledge of regulations that apply to the services
that we offer.
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance. Most have reliable
- Ability to pass drug and background check.
- CPR and First Aid Certification required (will be paid for by
CBC if needed.)
Keywords: Community Based Care, Cary , IDD/ICF Facility Program Manager Monday-Friday Ful, Executive , Holly Springs, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!