Posted on: June 23, 2022
Company Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of
helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to
them. Building upon ADT's 145-year legacy, we secure the
livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail
location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial
institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire
and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most
experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the
industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we
truly believe that our people are the difference - for our
organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you're a part of ADT Commercial, you'll have the
opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more
than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive
portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always
poised for career advancement and growth. For more information,
visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Will be responsible for the management of multiple small-scale
projects for current and/or future installations of Fire Alarm,
Fire Sprinkler, Security, CCTV, Banking, Nurse Call, Card Access
and/or other specialty systems as assigned. -
- Oversee project progression from inception to completion
including design, permits, material delivery, labor planning, field
- Ensure proper documentation throughout the project's lifecycle
including RFIs, letters of transmittals, permits, change orders,
final closeout requirements, etc. -
- Effectively communicate project progress, issues and financial
status of projects.
- Analysis and preparation of billings within project scope to
maintain a positive cash flow.
- Recognize and assist with Change Order research and
development. Provide in-house estimating and proposals as needed.
- Proactive in recognizing and managing risks and actively
participate in creative solutions.
- Ensure the safety protocols are being implemented and are in
compliance with both company and project requirements.
- Understand the project scope and complete jobs within
- Review and update job status and cost to completion, at least
once per month, and more often on active projects. -
- Participate in meetings with contracts administration, field
supervision and engineering departments to review all on-going
- Assist with the project schedule to properly complete all
phases of work including installation and final certification
- Understand and follow all adopted codes and standards to ensure
work is performed in compliance with all state, local and Federal
legal requirements. -
- Follow industry standard project management procedures and
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED
- Must obtain and retain any specific product certifications
and/or licenses that are required by National, State or Local codes
- Must have 3+ years of industry, security/fire and project
- Ideal individual must be technically inclined, good written and
verbal communication skills, energetic, self motivated, dependable
to work under little or no supervision and demonstrate job
stability and eagerness to learn.
- Individuals with past experience in construction field and or
knowledgeable in the fire alarm/security industry are highly
encouraged to apply.
- Physical requirements may include, but are not limited to:
-climbing up or down ladders, occasional lifting up to 50lbs,
stairs, scaffolding, ramps and the like; remaining in a stationary
position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods; moving
about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another;
moving in different positions to accomplish tasks in various
environments including tight and confined spaces; and general
office duties including use of a computer. ADT Commercial LLC is an
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to
having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster
a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our
goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve
this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment
where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at
jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Cary , Project Manager, Executive , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!