Service Project Manager 1 : 321735
Posted on: June 23, 2022
For this role at our client, assignment is contingent upon the
Employer of Record's receipt of sufficient proof that you are fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 (meaning two weeks have passed after
the last injection of Pfizer/Moderna or two weeks after receipt of
the J&J). In some locations, testing for COVID-19 may be
available and/or required. Requests for accommodation will be
considered pursuant to applicable law.
Shift Start and End Time :8AM to 5PM
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking
for the next step in their career. As a Project Service Manager,
you will be responsible for:
- Manage internal Customer Service projects to be conducted in
time, quality, and cost.
- This position is responsible for facilitating the timely
completion of FDA Regulated Updates
- Simultaneously manages multiple Update revisions/projects at
any given time.
- Works closely with Product Support Teams/Business Units and
Data Management Teams to ensure install base accuracy and data
integrity for FDA Compliance Reporting
- Organizes, prepares, mails and tracks FDA Regulated Customer
Safety Advisory Notices for all patient safety recalls.o Ensures
proper customer signatures are obtained via electronic tracking and
o Identifies and executes project's implementation strategy in
accordance with Industry Regulations for timely communication of
patient safety recalls.
- Proactively identifies areas of risk with non-compliance to
industry regulations for patient safety recalls and non-mandatory
- Manages project milestones to ensure on time completion and
identify, with anticipation, actions required to keep them on
track, including customer milestones such as proactive scheduling
and required room availability for update performance.
- Provides status updates and escalations to various levels of
management when compliance and on time completion are at risk.
- Provides reports on progress and actions on a regular basis by
researching, documenting, and presenting findings.
- Maintains professional and courteous communication with
internal and external customers to ensure smooth, clear, concise,
and timely communication of all types.
- Ensures labor and travel reimbursements are achieved by
monitoring and tracking on time completion.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is
below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Able to demonstrate the ability to handle semi-complex to
complex projects and determine the critical path to improve timely
- Knowledge of SAP a plus but not required
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word,
PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong communication skills needed, both verbal and written
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
At client Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy
and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an
employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our
global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate
for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering
ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and
services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows
both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and
dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone
to grow both personally and professionally.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider
applications from individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: CorTech, Cary , Service Project Manager 1 : 321735, Executive , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!