Company: Brock & Company Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Catering ManagerFLSA Status: SalariedCOVID vaccination required
Wage: 50K - 60KBrock & Company, Inc. is the premier provider of
contract food management to private and independent schools and
corporations throughout the Mid-Atlantic and New England regions.
We aim to deliver outstanding quality food services exceeding our
clients' expectations every day. With an extensive array of
clients, Brock has a formula for success that is simple. We focus
on top quality products combined with people who have a passion for
food and service. Brock provides a family-owned, corporate
supported, financially sound organization that is committed to our
clients and associates and is always striving for excellence.Our
product is dynamic: we welcome your input and creativity to help
drive our business development process. We value your experience
and ideas. You can influence the outcome, and we will give you the
tools needed to be successful. Our progressive culinary programs
have made significant improvements in the daily work lives of our
customers and clients. Brock's ongoing commitment to philanthropy
improves our own lives. Just ask, and we will gladly share details
of our social responsibility partners.The Catering Director will
assume responsibility for the oversight and direction of all
company catering service operations. This means regularly managing
multiple events to include breakfast, lunch and other functions
meeting client expectations with 100% accuracy and timeliness. The
position is required to ensure client and customer satisfaction as
well as client and company financial objectives.Qualifications
- 4-8 years of high volume catering management experience in
corporate dining or high end hospitality industry venues.
- Hospitality degree/certificate preferred
- Proven attention to detail in executing and delivering to exact
- Professional personal presentation
- Experience with Catertax or similar program
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Adhere to client and company protocols related to COVID-19
workplace safety and sanitation standards.
- Lifting and moving of food, food containers and other non-food
items weighing 35 pounds from floor position to no higher than
one's own height.
- Great references and solid work history
- Communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
- Demonstrate exemplary attention to detail and ability to manage
- Accuracy with regard to menu items ordered and timely delivery,
set-up and break down
- Develop client and customer relationships
- Manage the team and daily events
- Deliver budgeted financial results
- Create a positive team environment
- Manage ordering and inventory for department needs
- Assist in managing, training, coaching and counseling
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skillsEqual Opportunity
Employer - M/F/D/V Benefits EligibleBackground Check and Required
// Uniforms and Meals ProvidedPlease respond with resume or letter
Keywords: Brock & Company Inc., Cary , Catering Manager, Executive , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!