Posted on: August 5, 2022
Hungry For A Great Career?
To our guests, Zaxbys is more than just a place to eat its a place
to have fun, spend some time with friends and experience great
To our team members, Zaxby's is a family.
Looking for a great career?! We are looking to hire hard-working,
outgoing, energetic restaurant management personnel who can excel
at the tasks in the following job description for a fast-paced,
fast-casual restaurant. Must have a flexible schedule. Nights and
weekends are required. Restaurant Experience is preferred. Must be
hardworking and a team player, willing to go above and beyond the
call of duty. We want folks who care about people and the work that
they do.Capabilities Requirement::
- Manage all personnel on each shift, including cashiers and
- Inventory management: the management of food costs.
- Insure that all daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks and
checklists are being completed correctly.
- Hiring and scheduling staff to provide quality guest experience
while managing labor expense.
- Insure that daily cash drawers, safe and credit cards are
- Operate the store to meet or exceed budgeted operating
- Insure that all product quality standards are met.
- Create an environment of quality within your store.
- Lead a team well and coach the performance of others.
Responsibilities::The individual in this position is expected to
engage in the following work-related activities and complete all
training requirements including:
- Zaxbys Front of House Development Plan
- Hands-on stations training
- Provide friendly, enthusiastic service for all guests
- Promptly greet guests as they enter and thank them as they
- Maintain awareness of current promotions
- Explain menu items, answer questions, and suggest additional
- Enthusiastically represent the Zaxbys brand
- Accurately complete orders and guest transactions
- Enter guest orders accurately into the point of sale
- Accept payments, operate cash registers, and maintain
- Handle cash payments, count and verify tills, and record totals
- Maintain a clean, safe, welcoming environment
- Clean and maintain guest areas including dining room, counters,
bathrooms, and building exterior
- Maintain equipment and inform management of maintenance
- Stock paper goods, condiments, serveware, and beverages
- Keep work areas clean and organized
- Accurately complete, package, and present guest orders
- Other work assigned
- 50% off meals
- Team member recognition program
- Team member referral bonus
- Flexible Hours
Job Qualifications::The following requirements must be met in order
to qualify for this position.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Ability to work a minimum of 9 hours per weekCompany
IntroductionWe are Zaxby's at Summit Square!
Zaxby's is an American chain of fast casual restaurants offering
chicken wings, chicken fingers, sandwiches, and salads. The chain
operates primarily in the South, and has more than 900
Keywords: Zaxbysatsummitsquare, Cary , Assistant Manager, Executive , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!