People & Culture Director
Company: Millennium Print Group
Posted on: September 22, 2022
People and Culture DirectorMillennium Print Group "MPG", a
subsidiary of The Pok--mon Company International, is in The
Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina.
Since its inception in 2014 under the current executive team, the
Millennium Print Group has assembled a dedicated and highly
talented staff of print professionals and has built a world-class
organization that is customer focused, market-competitive, and
Our unique ability offers a variety of services specializing in
trading specialties and collectible cards. Since 2019, MPG has
nearly tripled in size.
Currently, MPG is seeking to hire a flexible, culture-centric, and
proactive People Partner / HR Director to join our growing team. If
you possess the required skills and experience as outlined below,
please submit your resume for consideration.
- Be a strategic thought partner for the Operations Management
team to maximize employee engagement
- Build and develop people managers to best support their
- Work on a wide range of strategic people-related initiatives
and projects including workforce optimization, employee engagement
and retention, organization culture and change management.
- Develop positive working relationships across the organization
to anticipate people-related needs, proactively address pain
points, and ensure a workplace where everyone can contribute and
- Effectively assess and manage vendor base and tools building a
strategic plan for transition and adoption where it makes mutual
sense and facilitates positive outcomes - everything from staffing
agencies to benefits providers.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive projects, interventions,
solutions, and continuous improvement efforts.
- Facilitate a learning and growth environment; share best
practices, stay up to date with current research and roll
out/facilitate centralized/localized learning & development
- Lead resolution of employee relations issues, both formal and
informal; consulting with legal partners
- Collaborate with the Total Rewards team to research and advise
on salary benchmarking, pay banding and other rewards and
- Provide pragmatic advice to Operations Management on the
potential implementation of people policies; collaborate with other
offices / partners to leverage best practices and tools.
- Oversee the flawless execution of annual people processes for
- Work with our DEI Center of Excellence to drive local and
global DEI plans.
- Successfully recruit develop and manage top talent on team (and
ensure adequately resourced.The duties and responsibilities
described above are essential functions of the job. The following
qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or
other abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential
- Significant experience (12+years) as an HR business partner
and/or other relevant role(s) within a dynamic growing
- 5+ years of people leadership preferred.
- Deep functional expertise in talent management, employee
relations, union avoidance, compliance, workforce planning, total
rewards, training, and coaching.
- Experience working in organizations with multiple sites and
across multiple time zones.
- A comfort solving problems and delivering projects autonomously
as part of an agile, small team.
- Accustomed to working closely with senior leaders as a
strategic thought partner, with the ability to influence and
challenge when needed.
- Solid knowledge of North Carolina and US along with European
(desired) employee relations processes and relevant employment
legislation (additional experience or knowledge of other countries
- Preferred manufacturing/warehouse or related experience.
- Adept at working with data, assessing findings, and determining
insights to translate into action.
- Tech savvy: including Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, HRIS
- HR related certification(s) a plus.
MPG offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with
experience and benefits package which includes medical, dental,
vision, life, disability plans, paid time off, company paid
holidays, 401(k), and various other insurance plans. All of this is
included in a business casual work environment. A limited
relocation package will be considered for this position for the
successful candidate in accordance with IRS regulations. For more
information, please visit our Company Website at
https://mprintgroup.isolvedhire.com/jobs/Millennium Print Group is
an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Millennium Print Group, Cary , People & Culture Director, Executive , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!