Global Product Manager
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Expected Travel: Up to 25%Requisition ID: 6982About Teleflex
IncorporatedTeleflex is a global provider of clinically effective
medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of
people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless
pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients
and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions
in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional
cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional
urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex
employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do
every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit
We Equip Clinicians With Some Of The Most Advanced Medical Devices
On The Market Today, From Our World-class Brands
IncludingAnesthesia and Emergency Medicine - At Teleflex, we
promote the use of advanced anesthesia and emergency medicine
techniques to help improve outcomes and reduce healthcare
- LMA - and R--sch - airway management devices designed to help
reduce the risk of airway-related complications.
- Arrow pain management products designed to improve patients'
post-operative pain experience.
- The Arrow - EZ-IO - System that helps address the time-critical
challenge of emergency vascular access, and
- QuikClot - and QuickClot Control+ - hemostatic devices, used by
hospitals, EMS, and the military for hemorrhage control in a broad
range of bleeding situations. Join a dynamic, growing team that
offers healthcare providers advanced medical technology solutions
that make a difference in patients' lives.
Position SummaryThe Teleflex Anesthesia and Emergency Medicine
(AEM) business unit continue to expand, and we are investing for
sustained high growth. The marketing team is integral to developing
and driving the Teleflex AEM growth strategy through innovative
channel marketing and new product development.The product manager
will support the development and execution of strategy and tactics
for the QuikClot - Hemostatic Portfolio. The product manager will
work closely with sales to devise and drive innovative marketing
programs to exceed financial targets. The ideal candidate will be
able to manage the day-to-day aspects of building and executing a
marketing plan and will be a strong collaborator and leader of
- Provide day-to-day management of the assigned Emergency
Medicine product lines.
- In collaboration with the manager, develop and implement
tactical plans to increase penetration and drive sales of existing
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications to develop content
for core products and new product introductions including market
development, training, education and sales / marketing collateral
(publications, brochures, electronic media and marketing
- Work with Clinical Medical Affairs and Training departments to
identify end-user training needs and develop approved educational
content and training tools.
- Provide sales support such as sales materials, customer
presentations, information for Request for Proposals (RFPs) and
- Develop and execute market research initiatives to help acquire
deep customer insights to guide long-term portfolio vitality.
- Lead product gating process for assigned projects and guide
commercial regions through launch.
- Provide input to the Global Marketing team for marketing
strategy and product development pipeline.
- Collaborate with Demand Planning, Manufacturing, and
Distribution to maintain high service levels.
- Communicate effectively with Business Unit Leadership, Project
teams, Marketing Leadership, Sales, and Sales Leadership
- Perform other duties as assigned by the immediate manager.
- Adhere to and ensure adherence of Teleflex Code of Ethics, all
Company policies, rules, procedures, and housekeeping
- Perform other duties as assigned by the immediate manager.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required with areas of preference including
marketing, biomedical engineering, business administration or other
similar degree area.
- 3-5 years' experience typical, with proficiency in product
portfolio management with general supervision.
- Level of selected candidate will depend on overall experience
and skill, with leveling as follows:
- Product Manager: 3-5 years of experience typical, with
proficiency in overall product portfolio management with general
- Senior Product Manager: 5-10 years of experience typical (MBA
is preferred), with expertise in overall product portfolio
management with limited supervision.
- Prior marketing and / or market development experience is
- Prior marketing and / or market development experience with
medical device and/or pharmaceutical companies is preferred, but
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
- Skilled communicator with demonstrated experience to influence
and motivate people across all levels of an organization, without
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with relevant
experience developing and accessing business models.
- Demonstrated ability to take action, manage risks
intelligently, prioritize and implement effective solutions in a
- Team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others;
- Project management skills, effective self-starter and meets
- Results focus and customer orientation.
- Constant learner; passionate about improving the status quo and
enhancing patient outcomes.
- Organized and able to manage multiple priorities
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 30%Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal
opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran
status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position,
please contact us at: 262-439-1894.Teleflex is the home of Arrow -,
Deknatel -, Hudson RCI -, LMA -, Pilling -, R--sch -, UroLift - and
Weck - - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.
Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA,
Pilling, R--sch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S.
and/or other countries. - 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights
Keywords: Teleflex, Cary , Global Product Manager, Executive , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!