Company: Triangle Dairy Queen
Location: Fuquay Varina
Posted on: November 23, 2022
To create positive memories for all who touch DQ. To oversee
entire restaurant operations including financial performance,
product production, inventory, personnel, sales, and marketing for
the restaurant. To ensure restaurant is operated within guidelines
established by owner. To set high standards and create a great
environment for the team to work.Job
- Strive for operational levels that meet or exceed the Fan's
expectations in the areas of quality, service and atmosphere,
creating value through an excellent experience and a fair
- Manage restaurant COGS and taking corrective action if
necessary, maintaining inventory and projecting restaurant demand
changes throughout the year. Regularly adjust team training to
- Lead team and ensure that cash control/security procedures are
- Efficiently control Labor related costs according to demand and
service levels based on financials and set goals for
- Ensure that every member of crew is trained and fully
knowledgeable on all PRIDE systems and routines, product recipes,
food safety practices and restaurant safety practices.Fan Service -
- Ensure that Fan service in all areas meets or exceeds company
- Establish standards for crew to handle customer concerns using
our BLAST model.
- Ensure that customer complaints are promptly and appropriately
addressed to resolve the problem and ensure that each dissatisfied
customer becomes a return Fan.
- Understands the importance of speed of service and resolve
bottlenecks in work flow.
- Build relationships with return or preferred patrons.Team
- Accomplish store objectives by hiring, training, coaching and
developing the store management team and hourly crew members to
build a highly skilled and productive team.
- Ensure thorough training and new hire orientations take place;
clearly communicate job expectations; monitor each employee and
manager's performance and job contributions, provide ongoing and
helpful feedback against expectations.
- Responsible for effective scheduling and ensuring that the
restaurant is properly staffed to drive sales volumes. Prepare crew
members' schedules to meet staffing requirements for different day
parts and different seasonal demands, and to meet established labor
- Role model and enforce policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant
staff to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working
climate, which will be conducive to maximizing employee morale,
productivity and efficiency.PI195073178
Keywords: Triangle Dairy Queen, Cary , Assistant Manager, Executive , Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!