VP / Sr. Director Market Access Solutions Practice Lead
Posted on: January 22, 2023
OverviewAt TrialCard, our passion is success - success for
clients equals success for us. -You will notice who comes first.
-We are committed to providing solutions, through innovation and
unparalleled customer support, to the pharmaceutical and medical
device industry(s) to improve the access and affordability of their
therapeutics and diagnostics to patients. - We work tirelessly on
the behalf of our clients, because when they succeed, so do
patients, and so do we. -That is not to say we are all work and no
play. -TrialCard is an open workplace with fun, energetic people
united for a common purpose. -In fact, we do not even refer to each
other as employees. -We are a team. -We foster a culture that
encourages individual personality and actively invite diversity.
-The VP/Sr, Director, Market Access Solutions Practice Lead reports
to the Chief Revenue Officer. -This Practice Lead role must exhibit
the highest level of industry and market segment expertise in
providing specialized information and performing tasks with respect
to understanding how the TrialCard solutions address patient access
issues and challenges in the industry. -This requires deep
knowledge and expertise in how the therapeutic product profile,
competitive landscape, payer considerations, distribution channel
and setting of care all influence patient access to therapy after
the treatment decision has been made. -The VP/Sr. Director, Market
Access Solutions Practice Lead is responsible for supporting
business development and client operations teams to gain new
business and grow business within existing accounts to drive new
revenue growth for the organization. - Additionally, this role is
expected to partner with product management to identify and advance
new solutions and enhancements to current solutions and marketing
to make TrialCard the best-in-class pharmaceutical solutions
company in the market. -Responsibilities
- Practice Lead has responsibility for Market Access service line
- Partner with business development to win new integrated patient
support services opportunities by leading the development of the
strategy and proposed solution presented to the customer.
- Time allocation should focus on three primary areas in order of
priority: 1) New business development support, 2) Strategic support
of critical existing accounts, and 3) Collaboration with Product
Management on product advancement and Marketing on messaging based
on market feedback.
- Attend presentations with the business development team in
person or virtually when it is not possible to travel in
- Primary contributor to developing TrialCards responses to
answering RFPs or other proposals related to integrated patient
- Work closely with Solutions Engineer on business opportunities
by designing the program business workflow and then collaborate
with IT Delivery/Ops Team Product Owner to apply technical design
to the opportunity/program.
- Identify current and emerging trends in managed care coverage
and reimbursement rules, regulations, policies, procedures, benefit
and structural designs. Assess implications and develop solutions
and training for the organization.
- Practice Lead strives to ensure alignment between TrialCard
capabilities and opportunity strategy to meet the market demand. -
If the opportunity requires capabilities outside of TrialCard
technical capabilities, Practice Lead is responsible for engaging
Product Management to understand if required capabilities are on
the Product Roadmap and if not, does it belong on the roadmap and
consult with Product Manager on where requirements reside on
- Actively monitor the sales pipeline to maintain awareness of
potential new opportunities
- Be available as the Practice Area expert to answer complex
Patient Support Program (PSP) services questions, develop
strategies and help resolve customer issues and challenges.
- Actively monitor and stay abreast of industry current events to
include market activity across the pharmaceutical, pharmacy, PBM,
payer, health care provider industries, and competitive
- Be knowledgeable of relevant rules, regulations, and guidance
from entities such as CMS, OIG, FDA, HHS, and NCPDP.
- Collaborate with Product Management to pro-actively improve
TrialCards employee product knowledge, market awareness, and
overall understanding of integrated PSP services from the
perspective of the constituents we serve including manufacturer,
patient, payer, provider and pharmacy by offering periodic learning
sessions to the business development and client operations teams
and other relevant internal stakeholders. - This should be done
through various mediums including comprehensive training programs.
- Always maintain confidentiality as exposure to sensitive
information regarding TrialCard operations is mandatory for proper
analysis of opportunities.
- Enforce TrialCard company culture, exhibit professionalism, and
personal accountability always.
- Ensure consistent communication and collaboration with internal
and external stakeholders
- Represent market access and TrialCard integrated services at
conferences, with podium responsibilities for presentations when
opportunities are identified.
- Collaborate with Product Manager to represent patient support
services via webinar and white papers when opportunities are
- - Pharmaceutical services industry experience with a focus on
integrated patient access support services
- Understanding of industry best practices, market dynamics,
rules, and regulations
- Advanced degree(s)
- Minimum of ten (10) years of pharmaceutical, biotech or related
sales, marketing, patient services and/or management experience
Excellent written, oral and presentation skills to influence
Keywords: TrialCard, Cary , VP / Sr. Director Market Access Solutions Practice Lead, Executive , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!