Medical Office Manager
Company: AMM Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Directing the day-to-day activities of the staff at the clinic,
ensuring a high level of productivity. Continually monitoring the
functioning of the clinic and revising operations as
- Overseeing all functions of the medical group including
reception and scheduling activities, patient service areas, medical
records, appropriate clinical areas. Establishing effective
policies and procedures for each area, updating as
- Ensuring revenue cycle management by making sure patient
demographic information is accurate and timely, pre-authorizations
are completed by carrier guidelines for medical services, and
ensuring support for medical necessity of services
- Being responsible for efficient systems, which provide quality
patient services and overall patient satisfaction throughout the
- Ensuring fiscal responsibility as it pertains to supplies,
drugs, other professional services,FTEsand overtime.
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication and
working relationships with physicians. Responding to physician
concerns and providing problem resolution as appropriate.
- Compliance with process improvement initiatives and system
- Maintaining current knowledge of applicable local,stateand
federal codes and regulations and ensuring compliance.
- Performing human resource responsibilities for staff which
include interviewing and selection of new employees, promotions,
staff development, performance evaluations, salary adjustments,
resolution of employee concerns, disciplinary counseling,
terminations, and employee morale.
- 3-5 Years of management experience required.
- LPN or RN preferred orBachelorsDegreein Health Care
- Strong physician relation skills required. Prior experience and
efficiency in an EHR and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills necessary for assessment and
management of patient,familyor staff concerns.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
Keywords: AMM Healthcare, Cary , Medical Office Manager, Executive , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!