Associate Director, Program Management (Pharmaceutical)
Company: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Overview The Associate Director, Program Management will lead
and manage program delivery within the business stream to deliver
annual budget targets as well as ensuring we strive to always
Delight our customers. Requires specialized depth and /or breadth
of expertise in Program Management. External US Major Activities
- Manage and execute the delivery of up 2 programs.
- Manage a team of program managers ensuring coaching, training
and development of team members is being delivered in line with
site and global best practices. Develop and maintain an open
environment for feedback to drive continuous personal
- Ensure excellent customer service, internal and external, is
being delivered across all programs and support program managers in
achieving this. Manage customer escalations with support from Head
of Biologics Program Management when required.
- Review of business stream legal contracts to ensure all
customer programs are being delivered safely and in line with our
business capabilities and procedures to effectively meet our
business targets and goals. Ensure all contracts are documented
accurately in the global management system.
- Lead and support the delivery of customer programs within their
business area; ensuring program managers coordinate and track
program activities, milestones and resources against their program
plans. This includes working with and alongside functional business
stream leads to support delivery in line with customer, program and
- Ensure the program managers within their business stream
utilise the program management tools effectively in line with
current best practices to accurately reflect the current status of
all programmes within the stream.
- Continually review the status of the customer programs and
business stream performance and highlight business critical risks
and propose mitigation strategies.
- Interpret and raise internal /external business challenges and
be able to recommend best practices and solutions to improve our
processes and services and implement where required.
- Manage the 0-6 month delivery activities through the site tier
and S&OP processes and lead decision making.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and
customers by building credibility and trust.
- Any other duties commensurate with the role.Background
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business, Engineering,
Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related field. MBA or
Master's degree a plus.
- 4 years' relevant project management experience in a
biotechnology or pharmaceutical development and manufacturing
environment managing one or more projects of medium to high
- Certifications in Project/Risk Management or Lean Six Sigma
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational and
- Computer proficiency required, including strong experience with
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good written and oral communication skills and the ability to
effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
and self-manage activities.
- Demonstrated effective resource and program planning/decision
- Demonstrated experience with problem solving and conflict
- Knowledgeable in Quality systems, tools for process improvement
and cGMP guidelines.FDBU works with technical data, technology and
materials that are subject to U.S. export laws and regulations.
This position will require access to technical data, technology and
source code that is controlled under U.S. export laws and
regulations, including but not limited to the International Traffic
in Arms Regulations at 22 C.F.R. Parts 120 - 130 and Export
Administration Regulations in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 - 774, as may be
amended. To conform to these laws and regulations, applicants must
be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., protected
individuals as defined by 8 USC 1324(b)(a)(3) (i.e., asylees and
refugees) or otherwise eligible for an export authorization from
the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce. Offers
of employment will be contingent on the Company's ability to secure
an export authorization.FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identify or any other protected class. If an accommodation to the
application process is needed, please e-mail .To all agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about
this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment
agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in
any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of
FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged
by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with
FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted
outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee
or payment of any kind will be paid.
Keywords: FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, Cary , Associate Director, Program Management (Pharmaceutical), Executive , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...