Posted on: November 19, 2023
Contracts Sales Manager - Sub-contractor sales - Cary NCThis
Jobot Job is hosted by: Cassidy MoyerAre you a fit? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$100,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:We are currently seeking
an experienced Contracts Sales Manager to join our team. This is a
full-time position within our commercial construction division,
offering an exciting opportunity to manage and grow sales within a
specified territory. The successful candidate will be responsible
for managing accounts, driving territory sales, and Conest systems.
Experience with hardware and framing for Division 8 sales is a huge
plus! You'll be overseeing and managing our project management
team, and be instrumental in the strategic development and
execution of sales plans. This role is perfect for an individual
with a proven track record in construction sales and a deep
understanding of the commercial construction industry. This is an
onsite position in our Cary office with some future hybrid
flexibility.Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Eligibility
- Career Advancement Trainings + OpportunitiesJob
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to drive revenue
growth within the designated territory.
- Manage and nurture client accounts, ensuring high levels of
customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Conest or Accubid systems effectively to prepare accurate
estimates and bids.
- Division 8 sales experience is a plus and preferred
- Collaborate with the project management team to ensure smooth
project execution and delivery.
- Identify potential opportunities in the market to expand the
client base and increase sales.
- Provide insightful feedback and reporting to senior management
on sales activities and forecasts.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities
to maintain a competitive edge.Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in construction sales, with a
focus on commercial construction.
- At least 3 years of experience in a sales management or similar
- Proven track record of managing large accounts and driving
- Proficient in Conest or Accubid systems.
- Division 8 experience
- Experience in a project management or senior project management
role is a plus.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and customer service
- Strong understanding of the commercial construction industry,
including market trends and competitive landscape.
- Ability to develop and execute strategic sales plans to achieve
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Construction
Management, or a related field is preferred.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Cary , Sales Manager, Executive , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!