Vice President of Product Management
Company: Relias Learning
Posted on: November 5, 2018
Company: Relias Learning
Requisition ID: 21274
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high-energy and fast-paced Vice President of Product Managment position? Join Relias Learning, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve their clinical outcomes!
Relias Learning provides a blended approach of learning, assessments and analytics for approximately 6,000 healthcare providers, covering both physical and mental health needs, as well as public safety organizations. Relias offers unrivaled course content and allows staff and organizations to demonstrate skill and performance, all in a singular, powerful learning management system.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge - Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays, including your birthday
- Comprehensive 2-week training program - a great introduction to our company, customers, and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte's 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Leading an organization of over 60 strategists, product managers, product owners, product marketing
managers and others who chart our product and services strategy and who drive execution of that strategy
- Creating and maintaining the product vision for our entire product suite
- Defining the product strategy including build, buy and partner decisions
- Developing and executing product & business growth strategies for all products, including learning
platforms, assessments and analytics
- Creating internal and public-facing roadmaps to serve our geographies, segments, markets and client types
- Leading the development of new products from idea to offering including product pilots
- Commercializing and launching new products by partnering with Marketing, Support and Sales
- Establishing goals and managing to product scorecards and product line reviews - communicating progress
across internal and external stakeholder groups
- Developing a deep understanding of the business drivers for our markets - profitability, pricing, services mix,
sales channels, etc.
- Participating in due diligence for acquisitions and executing relevant components of acquisition integration
YOU'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- 8+ years of experience in product management and/or strategy role required
- 5+ years of experience with Software development processes (SCRUM and Agile) required
- 2+ years of experience directly managing product managers and/or product owners required
- 3 + years of experience planning and building analytics solutions preferred
- Experience with Pragmatic Marketing preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of contemporary technologies and their applicability to solve healthcare
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid presentation skills, and proven ability to run effective
meetings; comfortable interacting at all levels of an organization
- Very strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to achieve results through influence.
- Solid understanding and proven experience working in a dynamic development environment.
Relias Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
Nearest Major Market: Raleigh
Manager, VP, Executive, Product Manager, Counseling, Management, Operations, Healthcare
Keywords: Relias Learning, Cary , Vice President of Product Management, Executive , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!