Principal Program Manager
Posted on: May 17, 2019
Job Location: United States : North Carolina : Cary Alternate Job
Location : United States : Pennsylvania : Clarks Summit Role Value
Proposition:We are looking for a Principle Program Manager to help
manage an extremely large and complex transformational program for
MetLife's Digital Office to drive our Disability business strategy.
They will be responsible for overseeing 5 critical tracks of work
for the Detail Office including the MetLife Data Hub, US Digital
Channel, Assisted Service Channel, IVR Channel, and the
Communication Hub. They will be responsible for overseeing the
project schedules, creating executive level communications,
presenting status at an executive level, managing communication
among the teams & partners, driving delivery, and managing risks,
issues, and dependences.Key Responsibilities:
- Help oversee and drive the delivery of the 5 tracks, removing
blockers, and creating transparency.
- Creating and presenting executive level communications.
- Managing milestone plans, issues, risks, and dependencies.
- Working knowledge of Digital strategies and complex technology
- Partner closely with a diverse set of teams in a very dynamic
and challenging program.Essential Business Experience and Technical
- 10 years plus in project and program management
- Ten years managing enterprise scale complex technology
- Five plus years' experience working with digital strategy and
technology: online, omni-channel, mobile, data hub, contact center,
- Demonstrated experience with financial management, including
budget, forecasting, and financial planning activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
- 5 years' experience managing large scale programs with several
tracks without having direct ownership of the tracks and team
- 10 years' experience working with Microsoft Office tools
including MS project and Powerpoint
- Strong team and executive communication skills to present
clearly and concisely to the team and executive leadershipAt
MetLife, we're leading the global transformation of an industry
we've long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective,
we're dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our
customers." MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the
performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's
policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without
discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status,
genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member
or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace. For immediate
consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to
complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an
automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully
applied to the job. Requisition #: 109276
Keywords: MetLife, Cary , Principal Program Manager, Executive , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!