Project Management Coordinator
Posted on: July 12, 2019
What you'll be doing...
- Support Verizon Credo through adherence to company policies,
processes and practices.
- Execute & maintain project management processes in the areas of
project schedule, quality, communications, risk/ issue, escalation
and change management.
- Provide project support under the guidance of the Lead PM for
two or more Medium/ large projects, Tower lead AND provide
independent PM support for Small/ Medium projects.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and calendars with the
input from client and project team.
- Track and manage tasks assigned to the internal teams to meet
client deliverables while distributing regular status reports to
- Act as primary customer interface by facilitating team meetings
to include providing meeting minutes, and action items.
- Build strong communication channels with client and internal
departments such as Sales, Solutions & Service with the ability to
provide custom reporting, monthly dashboards, schedule integration
and metrics/ SPI management.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or one or more years of work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Two or more years of Project Management or related
- Organizational skills.
- Verbal & written communications.
- Skills in MS Office suite, including PowerPoint, Excel &
- Leadership skills.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Cary , Project Management Coordinator, Executive , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!